Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

28th May 2007 (bank Hoilday Monday) Yorkshire Jap Meet

nipponsquad

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompey Gaz

• Hou

• nipponsquad

• GIDDLEPIN

not sure now will depend on waking up and being legal to drive lol!

think it starts at about 1 so get there a little earlier to park up and also meet etc

Guest MrMojo

Depending on what happens Gaz might hook up with ya this side of the River n convoy across bridge....

mebbe meet at that layby near reeds hotel, you know it??

Mo.

no, if you multimap it, want my number incase owt happens like?

how about the Shell garage at barnetby top coming off the 180?

Guest MrMojo

nahh i'll be looning around on A1077, don't do m/ways if i can help it they too boring n err safe haha!!

ok you take last exit before bridge, the one for barton, take a left at the roundabout, and you will see a layby on ur right justhang there dunno what time yet but will let you know.

Mo

nahh i'll be looning around on A1077, don't do m/ways if i can help it they too boring n err safe haha!!

ok you take last exit before bridge, the one for barton, take a left at the roundabout, and you will see a layby on ur right justhang there dunno what time yet but will let you know.

Mo

sounds like a plan to me mate :)

im going to BBQ :P woo woo

Working Monday morning so ill catch you lot up later for the humber bridge meet thing.

Gaz. I was at grimbsy on friday go karting. They have an ace track!

im going to BBQ :P woo woo

Working Monday morning so ill catch you lot up later for the humber bridge meet thing.

Gaz. I was at grimbsy on friday go karting. They have an ace track!

where abouts? cheqerd flag?

Didn't know about this til now - you forget about us honorary Northerners!! :rolleyes:

Can't come due to other plans but have a great time guys :thumbsup: And PM me next time biyatches - I dont really read the Northern Meet board!

Didn't know about this til now - you forget about us honorary Northerners!! :rolleyes:

Can't come due to other plans but have a great time guys :thumbsup: And PM me next time biyatches - I dont really read the Northern Meet board!

We did have a vote on inviting you Em but the episode with the ladder, fireman and whipped cream the last time you were here made us reconsider.......Mainly because you never let us join in :P :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah... Fireman Sam has never truly recovered from the torture.... :lol:

Still, we all move on.... that happened months ago Les.... its about time you got over it - I told you I'd replace the whipped cream but only if you give me back my gold Princess Leia bikini, we keep telling you it just does not suit you! :P :D ;)

Yeah... Fireman Sam has never truly recovered from the torture.... :lol:

Still, we all move on.... that happened months ago Les.... its about time you got over it - I told you I'd replace the whipped cream but only if you give me back my gold Princess Leia bikini, we keep telling you it just does not suit you! :P :D ;)

You can have it back....Bloody thing chafes something awful!!!

Once upon a time that used to turn you on.... well so Anne tells me.... :eek::lol:

Anyway, talk about off topic, see you guys next week - and thanks to you & Anne for earlier, it made me smile! :)

yeah chequered flag. is there another one?

not to my knowledge

should have dropped by my end :P

We only just got in from the pub and we’re driving all the way from Glasgow for this Barbeque tomorrow …

We only just got in from the pub and we’re driving all the way from Glasgow for this Barbeque tomorrow …

You didn't have to join Toc to come to the BBQ although I can give you a Toyota sticker for your car when we go to the meet :yes:

:lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links