Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

28th May 2007 (bank Hoilday Monday) Yorkshire Jap Meet

nipponsquad

Guest MrMojo

not sure yet but i think daz is coming up to mine then heading over the bridge,, or summat but it's still hangover dependant!!

Mo.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompey Gaz

• Hou

• nipponsquad

• GIDDLEPIN

Guest MrMojo

A hangover is no excuse for not coming

Mebbe so Hou ya big fat ghey man,,haha sorry bout the fat bit!!!!!. Just remembering Jae Elvis stylie, what was the quote....'ffs i'm just all belly n balls' that cracked me up m8 :thumbsup:

Hmm if we turn up n you aint got cold pizza i won't be happy :lol:

But like i said houuuuuuuu, depends if little tubby is back together in time with her new mods oh yea!!!!!..

Think me dale n daz are coming from my house, on the south side, then over the bridge at warp speed!!

Mo.

well if its not put back together jump in one of their cars!

There will be cold pizza but you dont like spicey and im not as fat as i was at jae thats not nice! JAE elvis will go down in history forever, including my happy pouch

psssssstchhhhh dont worry MrMollydolly or whatever ya call yaself these days that turbo will be running with new mods, no worries :thumbsup: dale_v powaaaa and all that

Guest MrMojo

The Dale has spoken!!!!!

boooooooooosting all the way haha....

Hou....the theme was pimps n hoes so why elvis haha, i was and still am the one n only TOC pimp, oh yessss!

oh btw dale less of the molly!!!!!!!!, and haha having fun with you know who today, let the games begin!!! haha!!!!

Mo.

because to be fair elvis was one big pimp daddy and the women loved him!

Who's you know who, so much for out chat about snakes with !Removed!!

ok well you now have no excuses to be there, if your not then youll let me down, youll let toc down but worst of all...........

Youll let yourself down

Guest MrMojo

I'm used to letting myself down,, ya pleb!.

anyhoo, looks like rain on sunday so might not even get to mod me little hoe..just gonna have to get more drunk instead!

Mo.

yeah i like drunk mojo, and hung over mo is very funny to laugh at!

i hope the weather cheers up, need to wash the car!

weather is supposed to be poo on monday too, might not be worth going if its ****** it down :wacko:

only 4 more sleeps

and if its anything like this week its been glorious on the south bank

Guest MrMojo

aye aint been tooo bad...

was over in grimsby this morn grrr that place does not smell nice! i hate it when work send me there..

Dale........if i'm still too fragile u gonna drive me tubby on monday haha! like i have to even ask!..

Mo.

i hate grimsby :( was coming back from my dads in Brougton? just outside scunny last night after the footabll and all the factory lot were just walking across the road wearing black and the ones on the bikes were all over the place and didn't have lights, the people and place is just scummy though lol

aye aint been tooo bad...

was over in grimsby this morn grrr that place does not smell nice! i hate it when work send me there..

Dale........if i'm still too fragile u gonna drive me tubby on monday haha! like i have to even ask!..

Mo.

well I suppose if I have to i will :crybaby:

:lol:

Please keep this on topic!!!! :ffs:

btw, is it worth having a BBQ on Sunday before the meet with a few Lady Stella's to round off the evening prior to the possibly damp meet? :rolleyes:

Mo you know you want to bring your hard to keep clean car so stop whinging like the girl you are :P

Dale, if you do bring Mr Mo in his car I hope you rag the R S off it ;) :lol::lol:

Now where was I?.......Oh yes...the meet...erm

Either way Anne and me will be participating in this event so we will see who ever is man enough to turn up :yes:

did i hear BBQ? well I think that is a very good idea esp when its the first one i can deffo get to

Wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links