Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sat Nav On T-spirit

corolla123

Hi

I am trying to find someone who may have information on the Sat Nav systems in the Auris. I am looking at buying the T-Spirit with the full colour touch screen sat nav. In my current Corolla i have a Turn by Turn DVD sat nav with the dvd player fitted under the passenger seat. Does anyone know where the actually dvd player/unit is if it comes as a factory fit in the new Auris. Also looking at the brochure when the sat nav is shown there apperas to be no details about CD players. Does anyone know where the audio cd's are inserted. I have been to our local dealer to try and find a car with it fitted but as yet they have not had any in with Sat nav.

Hi

I am trying to find someone who may have information on the Sat Nav systems in the Auris. I am looking at buying the T-Spirit with the full colour touch screen sat nav. In my current Corolla i have a Turn by Turn DVD sat nav with the dvd player fitted under the passenger seat. Does anyone know where the actually dvd player/unit is if it comes as a factory fit in the new Auris. Also looking at the brochure when the sat nav is shown there apperas to be no details about CD players. Does anyone know where the audio cd's are inserted. I have been to our local dealer to try and find a car with it fitted but as yet they have not had any in with Sat nav.

Not sure about the Auris but I have got the factory fitted sat nav on my Yaris - the unit for that is under the driver's seat.

On the new Civic I had it was under the glove box and on the just replaced Honda CR-V I had before that, the sat nav screen was hinged and there were two slots behind it - one for the CD and the other for the sat nav.

i have the Sat Nav in my AURIS :drool: the DVD is behind the Touchscreen from the RADIO olso where the the CD player is

There,s nothing under the seat no more

• 2 weeks later...

yeah G6-R is right, there is a button on the right of the sat nav unit and the screen moves out and then down to allow you to put a cd in. there is also a second place where you put the DVD for the sat nav. push the button again and the screen closes back into its original position. there is also a seperate button which you can use to tilt the sat nav screen towards you if the standard angle is no good for you. as for the quality of the screen and the sat nav, its fine. the resolution is great and it feels very well put together. if you want to see what its like, go back to your local dealer and most of the Avensis are fitted with these as standard, as is the Hilux Invincible pickup!

there is also a seperate button which you can use to tilt the sat nav screen towards you if the standard angle is no good for you.

Witch button do need to use :unsure:

don,t have a button with "TILT" on it

ah, must have just been the car i drove. its till a top quality sat nav unit in the auris

I bought the Satnav with the Full Touchscreen

I bought the Satnav with the Full Touchscreen

so did i when it finally gets here!!!

only 8 days now :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

• 1 year later...

Hi Guys

I got an T.Spirit 1.6 Petrol with the mp3 players included in the console. I came accross on eBay a dvd player (touchscreen) that fits perfectly in the middle of the console instead of the current one.

Would anyone recommend me a site from where I can buy a DVD/MP3 and GPS to fit my Auris?

and if anyone has fitted any of these gadgets?

Thanks

Keith

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links