Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Center Console Now Available

Fred6370

It is now possible to buy a new center console/ arm rest for the auris.

Just in case you did not know this....

It is a "MUST HAVE" item!

It is a higher box that you put on top of the one already there, just have to take of the top.

15 min installation.

No pics yet, but I can take some if interested.

I payed some place around 60 pounds for it here in norway. Worth every penny!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fred6370

• redeye666

• JohnSteed

• AbuTrE

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is a higher box that you put on top of the one already there, just have to take of the top.

15 min installation.

Pls post some pictures & if possible a partn nr# cause my dealer doesn't believe it :angry:

Thnxs,

Rob

Ye ye take pics and get us a part number I'm also interested in it.

one question can you really use it as a arm rest, i.e., can you reach the gearbox if you lay your arm there.

This is the one :thumbsup:

I want to buy 1 olso

middenarmsteunaa8.jpg

Fred do you have better pictures ?

15 min installation.

Pls post some pictures & if possible a partn nr# cause my dealer doesn't believe it :angry:

Thnxs,

Rob

Dit zou het PArtnummer moeten zijn 08471-12220-B0

yep, that is the part number. Pics tonight!

15 min installation.

Hi Fred I'm interested to any information about the armrest :drool:

I have emaild my dealer and ordered 1 hope to have it in the weekend :yahoo:

Here are some pics of the console, with my arm on it! I am a long person, but you can see that ihave my arm on the console when shifting gear. Maybe it should have been 2cm higher, but it it soooo much better than original!

DSC00435.jpg

DSC00434.jpg

DSC00433.jpg

DSC00432.jpg

DSC00431.jpg

Thanks man :) ye it works for the arm well i think.

I have a few questions about it. From the pics looks like its not made from hard plastic as the original one. Seems its padded somehow. Am I right? What are the colors I can see the black is the top small section in silver or gray? I don't think that small part opens to reveal a small compartment just like in the original one. It's a solid block with a support for a cup or bottle right?

Here are some pics of the console, with my arm on it! I am a long person, but you can see that ihave my arm on the console when shifting gear. Maybe it should have been 2cm higher, but it it soooo much better than original!

Thank you very much, Fred!

The box is made out of black, hard plastic, with some kind of rubber padding to put your arm on.

It has a cup holder in the rear, but it has not got that little compartment as it is on the original one.

It is all black.

Thanks Fred for all your input. Even without the little compartment which was very handy I think I will still get one. How much did you pay for yours?

I payed 800NOK, that is about 60£

I payed 800NOK, that is about 60£

Thanks very much for this post, the low arm rest is almost my only complaint about my new Auris so I was delighted to find out that it was possible to order a mod

BUT how come this is only £60 (ish) in Norway, I have ordered the part and my dealer has charged me £127 - it does seem odd, even if it has to be "specially" imported from Belgium as I have been told, that it should be over 100% more expensive in Britain. Anyone got any comments on this seemingly massive mark up?

I have mine olso , picked it up today :yahoo: only payed € 99 for the part and put it in my self .

Fred have olso used that little black "plastic strip" at the underbackside ???? of the new Armrest

I didn,t

I have got 15% discount

post-6191-1182518652_thumb.jpg

post-6191-1182518673_thumb.jpg

BUT how come this is only £60 (ish) in Norway, I have ordered the part and my dealer has charged me £127 - it does seem odd, even if it has to be "specially" imported from Belgium as I have been told, that it should be over 100% more expensive in Britain. Anyone got any comments on this seemingly massive mark up?

Probably a greedy dealer....

I can confirm the Norwegian price. NOK 1005,- including 25% VAT.

I gave my dealer the part number, and he told me that it had to be sent from Belgium as well.

oops, my mistake, i forgot... I got 30% off the full price. I work in a toyota shop.

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately my dealer confirmed me that the armrest is not available in Italy :crybaby:

Somebody can help me?

Not available?? I had to order mine frome belgium, because there is where the european main part dealer is... I`m sure there is a more correct word for it, but can`t find it in my head right now :-) I thought if you have the part number, you can order it frome any place in the world??

Not available?? I had to order mine frome belgium, because there is where the european main part dealer is... I`m sure there is a more correct word for it, but can`t find it in my head right now :-) I thought if you have the part number, you can order it frome any place in the world??

This is what the dealer of the Toyota center in Parma told me... :(

i've also indicated the part number... nothing to do...

Now I hope in a positive answer from the eBay seller... :rolleyes:

Thanks, G6-R! :thumbsup: I see that the seller deliver only to Germany, but I've sent a message to him. I hope he's available to ship to Italy :rolleyes: . thanks again.

I've received the answer from the eBay seller this morning, and he told me that the armrest of this auction will be shipped only to Germany, but he will make some international auctions in a few weeks...

I can wait... ;)

Thanks, G6-R! :thumbsup: I see that the seller deliver only to Germany, but I've sent a message to him. I hope he's available to ship to Italy :rolleyes: . thanks again.

I've received the answer from the eBay seller this morning, and he told me that the armrest of this auction will be shipped only to Germany, but he will make some international auctions in a few weeks...

I can wait... ;)

Ye I asked him too he told me only Germany but didn't told about the shipping outside germany in a few weeks maybe because you were the second person to ask him and he reconsidered this :D

Anyway I have a suggestion in case you see it at eBay put the link here or PM me. I will do the same. If he has only one item available don't worry I won't bid if you see it first eheheh :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links