Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Center Console Now Available

Fred6370

Just out of interest, now that the extra little compartment has been removed in the armrest extension, is it possible to put the round ashtray into the cup holder and it not protrude too much so that you can still put your arm on the rest? Could then use the round ashtray as an alternative little compartment.

Just trying to justify buying it as compared to the Corolla T-Sport the T180 is useless for storing small items from view.

Actually, it doesn't look deep enough - I'm sure the ashtray would get in the way. Why could'nt Toyota just have made a plastic collar so that you just fit the existing lid slightly higher - not too bothered about the soft patch.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fred6370

• redeye666

• JohnSteed

• AbuTrE

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Although not on our accessory system yet, the part is available for me to order.

08471-12220-B0 Delivered to any UK address is £69.75 including carriage and VAT

Please feel free to PM me if anybody requires one

Kingo :thumbsup:

Thanks Kingo for your help in making this available to the UK. Order sent to you.

Thanks for that Greyracer, let us know what you think of it when it arrives, ETA to you about 4th Feb

• 1 year later...
It is now possible to buy a new center console/ arm rest for the auris.

Just in case you did not know this....

It is a "MUST HAVE" item!

It is a higher box that you put on top of the one already there, just have to take of the top.

15 min installation.

No pics yet, but I can take some if interested.

I payed some place around 60 pounds for it here in norway. Worth every penny!

I know that this is an old post, but since I'm interested for an auris armrest, I guess I should right my comment here!

I went to the Toyota dealer here in Greece, and asked for the armrest!

They replied that its available but the price, I think, its too high not worth it! 180euros!!!

Anyone else has bought it? If so, what was the price???

thanx

Welcome to the forum vas.pappas!

If you'd read a couple of posts above yours you'd know that Parts-King is offering that armrest for approx. 80€.

I can tell you that I went last summer to my Toyota-dealer and they offered me that same part for approx. 120€.

So yes, the price asked by your dealer is really very high and I think it's not worth paying. Just order from Parts-King!

Best regards, Alex

Hi

That is wicked. Changing gears can get sooo tiring and on long journeys an arm rest is essential for comfort.

I would defo be interested in that. However, i have the T2 model and do not even have a console lid in the first place!! Just a hole in the middle with 2 removable cup holders that fold in the sides of the console. :rolleyes:

Would it still be possible for me to have this installed??

... i have the T2 model and do not even have a console lid in the first place!! Just a hole in the middle with 2 removable cup holders that fold in the sides of the console. :rolleyes:

Would it still be possible for me to have this installed??

I believe it would without any problems. BUT since I do not own the console yet, I can only tell by the installation manual that I got once from Toyota's Techdoc page. There are instructions for installation in both car types: with and without lid for the original console.

Welcome to the forum vas.pappas!

If you'd read a couple of posts above yours you'd know that Parts-King is offering that armrest for approx. 80€.

I can tell you that I went last summer to my Toyota-dealer and they offered me that same part for approx. 120€.

So yes, the price asked by your dealer is really very high and I think it's not worth paying. Just order from Parts-King!

Best regards, Alex

Thanks for the welcoming alexC :rolleyes:

I already came in contact with Parts-King! Big price difference! :o

Regards

Vassilis

That middle console thingy looks way 2 manly!! :P

I think i prefer my silver lid with a compartment for my makeup!

hehe :lol:

I'm with you rach22. Well not for my manly make-up, but for my morning coffee. I converted my space to take a super size coffee mug.

p1000818.jpg

p1000820p.jpg

p1000822.jpg

I'm content with the original centre console.

• 1 month later...

Are these centre console /arm rest things still available??. I am very tempted to order one if they are as I remember the hard lid on my last Auris SR being very hard and hurting my elbow on long journeys. Does anyone know any websites you can order them from?.

On a less possative note, been waiting for my SR180 for 10+ weeks already and now they say its delayed for another 4 week, not best pleased about it but what can you do :ffs: .

Are these centre console /arm rest things still available??. I am very tempted to order one if they are as I remember the hard lid on my last Auris SR being very hard and hurting my elbow on long journeys. Does anyone know any websites you can order them from?.

On a less possative note, been waiting for my SR180 for 10+ weeks already and now they say its delayed for another 4 week, not best pleased about it but what can you do :ffs: .

You must be getting a white one?

Does anyone knows somebody selling this center console on eBay. Because my local dealer gave me a price of 210 euros, which I think is a rip off for a plastic thingy. If it had a tv monitor, then 210 euros is a good price, but it does not!

You can come to bucarest-romania to buy it for about 100 eur. Is not so far it´s about 100km. If you want to i order it for you.

Yep, got one in stock PM me for a price to your country :thumbsup:

Fred6370 or others: the original is disappears? How many centimeters more to the front and to high? Sorry my english :(

Hi, everyone,

I spoke with my dealer today about hand rest; he sad that it really don't make any difference with this one because it's still not high enough to put arm on it during gear change.

This is technical specification I found on the internet from which you can learn about dimensons:

Part number: 08471-12220-B0

Name: Arm rest console box

Specifications

Material: Polypropylene

Colour: Dark grey

Packaging

Packaging: Cardboard box + plastic

Outside dimensions (mm): 345 x 170 x 160

Content:

Arm rest console box + installation kit

QUP: 1

Weight (kg): 1

Installation

Fixation:

Mechanical, 6 screws

Applicabilities

Vehicle Comment

AURIS 2006/10

Fitting information

Fitting time AR² (in hours): 0.3

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links