Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My First J A E

JappyBeast

The last year at Billing was my fave...............and the only time I've actually turned up in a Toyota !

2004 again, seems to be a popular year.

I totally forgot about the hot sauce competition!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JappyBeast

• Demonic Angel

• Calisto

• MsB

Yeah, it ruled!!

I got drunkered and sun slapped!! lol

Oh.... and severe John Wayne!!

"Crisp lady!!" ... lmao

Crisp lady!!!!

The bogs at billing were very strange also, they had like a gear stick for flushing and no lights at night!

Seem to remember half of TOC shouting at us late at night to shut up!

2004 was my fav too, I was seriously battered, saying that I was in a right old tangle in 2005 but can't remember most of it :D

mmm.... well if I remember correctly 2004 went something like this

P1010071.sized.jpg

& 2005 went something like this

CIMG0467.sized.jpg

:lol:

2002 was my first JAE - that was before I'd even joined TOC - way back in the mists of time :rolleyes: I was a member of the ill fated and short lived corolla club. 2003 saw the Rolla on the Fensport stand - not long after the engine transplant. 2004 I was with TOC - had starting problems that year I seem to remember. Had a small engine fire and boost problems on the way to JAE 2005 but got there anyway - just. In 2006 my alternator packed up on the JAE Friday on the way home from work so didn't get to that one. :crybaby:

So I reckon this year will be the best ever JAE for me. :D

2004 :thumbsup: (me in the photo looking dodgy with a fag on!!) Met jappy ,Jim.Jaxx, Ken (legend) and Gidd aka Les!!! and Rhaines (best chap ever)

They looked after me as I was quite new and it was fun go karting like madmen , the bbq was just massive and Les doing brekkie the next day on it was superb. Still cant beleive how much beer was left when we went lol 2 bin bags full!!!!

Tommmmmm what about meeeeeeeee :unsure: you could never forget meeeeeeeeeeee. ;)

And as others have said, 2004 was the best one for me, Jappy and Jim knew me before I even met them. :help: and then preceeded to have me in hysterics throughout the weekend.....I remember lusting after Bibbs ;) I think it was that particular JAE :D then I completely ignored Hou when he said hello to me :eek: The BBQ was fab, the Karting was interesting. It was one of the best weekends I have ever had. :D

vac6_tn.gif

Ash, are you gonna be as mental this year?.. Me and Gaz need some stimulation!

Ummmmmm mebbe but no body parts on show this year. But I intend to have a little fun this time round.

Ummmmmm mebbe but no body parts on show this year. But I intend to have a little fun this time round.

By dressing up ;)

I have had it from you, JJ and Anne about this dressing up lark....And I have no idea what the theme is??? lol.

2002 was my first JAE and been there every year since :) nothing else quite like it. Shame it isnt at Billing anymore :(

I can bring you both a can of Red Bull :rolleyes::thumbsup:

I have had it from you, JJ and Anne about this dressing up lark....And I have no idea what the theme is??? lol.

No theme hun, just looking awesome... :thumbsup:

Outfit arrived today, it rocks, although the pants are a bit tight.... :wacko:

I'll never forget JAE 2005 actually, meeting Ian (Fidgits) and being the only person who didn't know who the hell he was.... :lol:

Well from what people have posted it seems all anybody does is get drunk and act stupid, not sure if i want to attend now.....

Can't wait! :yahoo::drunk:

Guest MrMojo

I'll never forget JAE 2005 actually, meeting Ian (Fidgits) and being the only person who didn't know who the hell he was.... :lol:

Haha i remember that Emski, but didn't have that prob he came right up to me n introduced himself,, hmm not spoke to Ian in a long time!!

Mo.

Haha i remember that Emski, but didn't have that prob he came right up to me n introduced himself,, hmm not spoke to Ian in a long time!!

Mo.

Thats the thing, I think he assumed I must know him as we were chatting and I didnt have the foggiest... he even asked "Do you know who I am" and I was like "Errr nope!" :lol:

God bless him.... I got an email from him not so long ago, he's doing well, still working hard! I did ask if he was coming to JAE but I dont think he will be

Fidgits nearly beat me up back in 2004 coz I was so cheeky about his BBQ skills!

Fidgits nearly beat me up back in 2004 coz I was so cheeky about his BBQ skills!

That guy certainly was full of energy :lol:

My first was last year and was excellent see all you people again this year and lets make it even better

I can bring you both a can of Red Bull :rolleyes::thumbsup:

for free? :D

Mo.

Thats the thing, I think he assumed I must know him as we were chatting and I didnt have the foggiest... he even asked "Do you know who I am" and I was like "Errr nope!" :lol:

God bless him.... I got an email from him not so long ago, he's doing well, still working hard! I did ask if he was coming to JAE but I dont think he will be

I still talk to him ocasionally, emails, txt, phone etc...

Ash.. you soooo need to dress up :P you'll miss out majorly if you dont! :P plus you'll look really silly hanging around with those of us who do.. as you'll look like the odd one out ;)

My costume arrived yesterday... and it rocks :P

My first was last year and was excellent see all you people again this year and lets make it even better

yeah, we best get some coca cola shiza thingie this time

That guy certainly was full of energy :lol:

The 2005 Christmas Party was just brilliant - he protected me from all the weirdo blokes trying to break into my room and harrass me... and yes, all of them TOC members! :lol:

Its great to look back on times like that!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links