Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Word Association Thread

dave5282

I think he is referring to the man who saw a dog licking its nether regions and said. "I wish I could do that." to which the reply is, (all together now) give him a bone and I'm sure he'll let you!! :D

Next.11_6_6.gif

:eek:

Please tell me you don't really associate dogs dangly bits with your tongue?!  :P

:lol::lol: Not my tongue :P

I was thinking of how dogs' tongues dangle from their mouths. As this is a moderated forum I couldn't use some of the other words that came to mind :rolleyes:

Anyway - here's my follow-on:

hate

:eek:

Please tell me you don't really associate dogs dangly bits with your tongue?!  :P

:lol::lol: Not my tongue :P

I was thinking of how dogs' tongues dangle from their mouths. As this is a moderated forum I couldn't use some of the other words that came to mind :rolleyes:

Anyway - here's my follow-on:

hate

I knew what you meant.... well at least I was hoping thats what you meant

relationship

I knew what you meant.... well at least I was hoping thats what you meant

I'm glad somebody did :lol::lol:

How about "Ken & Barbie" as a follow on to yours? (considering the bad news about Ken :P )

How about "Ken & Barbie" as a follow on to yours? (considering the bad news about Ken :P )

why whats happened to Ken has he left does that mean Barbies single wa ho :drool::help:

Shelley

why whats happened to Ken has he left does that mean Barbies single wa ho :drool::help:

Yep - Ken's been dumped. She's going to keep him as a "friend" (though we all know what that measn :D ) I've got some bad news for you though, she's already got another guy lined up - she's not telling at the moment, but apparently Ken just isn't modern enough. We'll find out all this summer apparently :lol:

Frankenstein (by Mary Shelley :P )

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links