Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spyshots Of 2008 Rav 4

Manxrav

All that remains to be said is that South africa is going to win the rugby world cup...

At least we made it to the final, how many other home nation teams are in the the final, let me think now......

Oh thats right, only ENGLAND :D :D :D

Kingo :thumbsup:

All that remains to be said is that South africa is going to win the rugby world cup...

At least we made it to the final, how many other home nation teams are in the the final, let me think now......

Don't forget the ENGLISH F1 driver as well.............WHO is GOING to win on Sunday..... :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

COME ON ENGLAND :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Don't forget the ENGLISH F1 driver as well.............WHO is GOING to win on Sunday..... :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:

COME ON ENGLAND :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Fair point - just like the English cricket team and the English football team - but duhhhhhhh, oh yes England is run by Scotsmen!

Ya see, we're jist too busy looking after you lot to concentrate on wursels !!

Yes and we are all UNITED.....Together

UNITED KINGDOM

Come on now chaps, as a great man once said "we're all Jock Tamsins bairns" ;)

UNITED KINGDOM

Naw. Yuv goat me there.

Ah though t we had a queen so its United Queendom?????

And whose jock was tamsin talkimg aboot??

UNITED KINGDOM

Naw. Yuv goat me there.

Weren't me Guv!!

UNITED KINGDOM

Naw. Yuv goat me there.

Weren't me Guv!!

:lol: no it was not you Jock, it was the great literary genius Robert Burns. :thumbsup:

Dave. ;)

PS, he also penned a little song in 1780 which today is probably the only one sung in just about EVERY country in the world :o

the title ? Auld Lang Syne.

UNITED KINGDOM

Naw. Yuv goat me there.

Weren't me Guv!!

:lol: no it was not you Jock, it was the great literary genius Robert Burns. :thumbsup:

Dave. ;)

PS, he also penned a little song in 1780 which today is probably the only one sung in just about EVERY country in the world :o

the title ? Auld Lang Syne.

Oh yes I remember reading about him .He had a younger brother called Friction and a famous jewish uncle,Rabbi Berens.

UNITED KINGDOM

a wee bit bemused.....if its the UNITED KINGDOM then where does a picter o the Queen cum frae wi a red cross oan hur face??? Is that not proving something or are ye jist a wee bit lacking when it comes tae drawing blue crosses? Whit tae dae is have a wee word wi Princes Anne. Otherwise known as the princess royal ????

Naw, dinna tell me ye work fur the BBC an their agents please!!

Sorryhave tae hurry aff - ma bearded collie has jist puked up oan ma hall carpet (aye we have those in Scotland! The puir beast has a brain tumour frae listening tae BBC1 fur 14 years and is to be pit doon next Monday.

Sorryhave tae hurry aff - ma bearded collie has jist puked up oan ma hall carpet (aye we have those in Scotland! The puir beast has a brain tumour frae listening tae BBC1 fur 14 years and is to be pit doon next Monday.

Geez thats bad news BB, will be thinkin of ya when that fateful day comes

Best of luck

Have they finaly resolved the T180 tyre fiasco..... :o

Giving the UK a 7 seat version...... :o

V6 RAV maybe.... :o

Come on Kingo you cant come on here leaving us with just that amount of info..............tell tell tell????????????????

:!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!:

Anchorman has sussed out the future....

up here in the depths of Lanarkshire, we've been developing the prototype for a year now. Whereas the 4 wheel drive and bodyshell are RAV derivatives, much else has changed. The power to weight ratio is such that drivers will have to put on weight to help keep the vehicle on the road. It is much suited to the clinically and morbid obese, thus fitting the profile of the new breed of Toyota owners.... the brakes are immense and will set the challenge for drivers attempting to follow behind to a) keep up; and B) stop before doing a rear end shunt.

Once we solve the tendency to leap up and down on the road then it seems that pictures of the prototype will then be published. However, as the vehicle, from the outside is now the finished article, it has had to be hidden away.

annonymouse :!Removed!: :!Removed!:

Well Bothy I've just recovered from rolling around laughing. You do realise that these kind of comments could wind up our friends from RAV 4 World so I would see about extending Hade's Wall up the west coast just in case one of those Ohio Class Subs pops up in the Firth of Clyde looking for you!!!

If Rab C Nesbitt offers you any more 4 star its for putting in your tank mate :D

PS What is rugby?

Have they finaly resolved the T180 tyre fiasco..... :o

Giving the UK a 7 seat version...... :o

V6 RAV maybe.... :o

Come on Kingo you cant come on here leaving us with just that amount of info..............tell tell tell????????????????

:shutit: :shutit: :shutit: :shutit: :shutit: :shutit:

Anchorman has sussed out the future....

up here in the depths of Lanarkshire, we've been developing the prototype for a year now. Whereas the 4 wheel drive and bodyshell are RAV derivatives, much else has changed. The power to weight ratio is such that drivers will have to put on weight to help keep the vehicle on the road. It is much suited to the clinically and morbid obese, thus fitting the profile of the new breed of Toyota owners.... the brakes are immense and will set the challenge for drivers attempting to follow behind to a) keep up; and B) stop before doing a rear end shunt.

Once we solve the tendency to leap up and down on the road then it seems that pictures of the prototype will then be published. However, as the vehicle, from the outside is now the finished article, it has had to be hidden away.

annonymouse :shutit: :shutit:

Well Bothy I've just recovered from rolling around laughing. You do realise that these kind of comments could wind up our friends from RAV 4 World so I would see about extending Hade's Wall up the west coast just in case one of those Ohio Class Subs pops up in the Firth of Clyde looking for you!!!

If Rab C Nesbitt offers you any more 4 star its for putting in your tank mate :D

PS What is rugby?

Any subs popping up in the area of the Clyde they dwell in is likely to be hit by a low flying ferry of which there are a few. You heard the one about the ferry captain being threatened with a shot across his bows if he didn't pull back from a US (less) destroyer in the Clyde??

Or the best one-

A US destroyer captain near canadian waters radios to the canadians to set aside as they are in his path.

The canadians reply "no way"

Suitably angry, the US Captain says this is the US of A Navy and I order you to move aside to let us past"

The Canadians again reply "sorry - no can do"

By now the American captain is beside himself with rage - "Pull over or we will blast you out of the water" he threatens

The canadians reply calmly - "This is a Canadian Lighthouse on a rocky outcrop - Mr US Captain - your call!"

Don't be so happy though - when Alex Salmond gets independence guess who gets to keep the UKs nuclear weapons, and most of Europes as well??

A nuclear powered RAV4 - ye that sounds fast......

Don't be so happy though - when Alex Salmond gets independence guess who gets to keep the UKs nuclear weapons, and most of Europes as well??

Happy.... you can have them!

You'll need more than the trickle of North Sea Oil that's left to pay for them though!

5 millon+ people in Scotland, £20 BILLION program for new subs to carry Trident.....you do the Maths and you'll soon see why Mr Salmond is after a Nuclear free Scotland.

Plus those subs are built in ENGLAND :lol::lol::lol:

Plus those subs are built in ENGLAND :lol::lol::lol:

Thats worrying. Are they supposed to defend us? :unsure:

glad you got my drift.

I've been along the glen where the hollowed out mountain stores all the stuff.

I reckon we have 2 options -

sell the stuff to the Koreans, or to the Iranians.

Dya think we want the stuff up here??

Highest bidder - eBay sounds a good idea..... must be worth a fortune. Unless sellafield wants to de-commission the stuff?? A bi too close to warrington perhaps? Or maybe even London...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A bi too close to warrington perhaps?

Sorry :D ...... the Ship Canal isn't deep enough for Trident subs :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can bung the end of the ship canal up from my end (Ellesmere Port) so nothing can come your way Fujisan, for a small fee of course ;) ;) :D :D

Reckon the way the Dredger used to plough up and down the MSC, that if you left it a week, it would bung itself up :lol::lol::lol:

How far off topic are we by now? :unsure::lol::lol:

• 6 months later...

don't know if this is old news but my dealer told me they were extending the RAV4 because so many people were complaining of the rear tiny window blind spots and they were making the rear quarter light windows bigger ????

I'll post up the photos of the 2009 RAV4 3 door when I get clearance from the powers!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links