Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris T Sport And Private Plate

Yaris T Sport

Toyota Yaris T Sport 3 door

2003(52 plate) Silver metallic, grey cloth interior. 5 speed manual gearbox, PAS, ABS, twin airbags, air con, electric windows and mirrors, RDS radio and CD player, immobiliser, alloy wheels. One owner, 95,000 miles with full service history. High mileage but dealer maintained regardless of cost.

£3395

Call Malcolm on 0191 5867724 or email malcolm at spmotor.co.uk for any information or to arrange a viewing.

IMG_1839.jpg

I'm also selling my private plate which is ideal for a Yaris T Sport.

T15 SPT £550 ono

This plate is on retention and is ready to transfer.

Email me for any info on either the car or the plate.

suzi.lanes at tiscali.co.uk

Nice looking car and a good price. Is it an imported car?

Why are you selling?

No its not an import, manufactured in France like all European Yaris.

I've ordered a new car which is coming in September thats why its for sale, I've had it since new and its been a great car!

The car looks even better with the private plate on!

yts have a look at windscreen for made in sticker, also if chassis number begins with jt (stands for japan) all tsport yaris in my mind were produced in japan

• 2 weeks later...

http://ae-plus.com/Key%20topics/cc-Toyota-news2.htm

"There is the plant in Valenciennes in France which in May this year went to three shifts in order to meet demand for the Yaris, production capacity increasing from 184,000 to 210,000 units."

Above statement from 'Tadashi Arashima, president and CEO of Toyota Motor Marketing Europe at the Mondial de l’Automobile in Paris.'

Probably knows what he's talking about. I would find it very hard to believe all but the T Sport version is made in Europe.

http://ae-plus.com/Key%20topics/cc-Toyota-news2.htm

"There is the plant in Valenciennes in France which in May this year went to three shifts in order to meet demand for the Yaris, production capacity increasing from 184,000 to 210,000 units."

Above statement from 'Tadashi Arashima, president and CEO of Toyota Motor Marketing Europe at the Mondial de l’Automobile in Paris.'

I would find it very hard to believe all but the T Sport version is made in Europe.

That was an article from 3 years ago :thumbsup:

The T Sport is made in Japan, although there are one or two that have come from Europe.

mij.jpg

Car is on a 52 plate which would tie up if they were still making them in Europe 3 yrs ago and they are made in Japan now and not prior to the statement made by the CEO?

Or are you saying they made them in Japan, switched to Europe and are now made back in Japan? Would make bad business sense to keep changing production plants? I'm confused. :)

Car is on a 52 plate which would tie up if they were still making them in Europe 3 yrs ago and they are made in Japan now and not prior to the statement made by the CEO?

Or are you saying they made them in Japan, switched to Europe and are now made back in Japan? Would make bad business sense to keep changing production plants? I'm confused. :)

I think they started off in Japan, then shifted to France as demand increased.

It is usually accepted that the Japan versions are of better quality.

• 3 weeks later...

You could PM a moderator and request it be closed or you can just leave it. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links