Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

17" 10 Spoke Alloys Will They Fit?

quality_avensis

I have a Tspirit 2.2 diesel 55 plate and it came with 16" alloys as standard.

I have read many threads on this forum and my local dealer have supplied me with conflicting information.

I would like to purchase the 17" 10 spoke wheels (from a TSpirit), are these wheels compatible with my car?

One local dealer has said no and the other yes.

Can anyone please clear this issue once and for all.

Thanks

I have a Tspirit 2.2 diesel 55 plate and it came with 16" alloys as standard.

I have read many threads on this forum and my local dealer have supplied me with conflicting information.

I would like to purchase the 17" 10 spoke wheels (from a TSpirit), are these wheels compatible with my car?

One local dealer has said no and the other yes.

Can anyone please clear this issue once and for all.

Thanks

That's odd because the T Spirit has always had 17" alloys as standard right from 2003. Someone may have done like I did last time though and specified 16" wheels for the ride and noise reduction benefit. Can't see why you shouldn't be able to re-fit factory spec 17" wheels if you want to.

According to the avensis 2005 brochure it does say the 2.2D comes with 16" alloys which is what I got.

One person at mrT parts said the system did not have 17" alloys compatible.

I was left a bit confused?? :wacko:

Some T Spirit models have factory fitted alloys, others have 17" alloys fitted to them when they get into the UK, two different types of wheel. PM your vehicle chassis number and I will check what it is supposed to have fitted to it. Kingo :thumbsup:

Some T Spirit models have factory fitted alloys, others have 17" alloys fitted to them when they get into the UK, two different types of wheel. PM your vehicle chassis number and I will check what it is supposed to have fitted to it. Kingo :thumbsup:

Pardon my ignorance here Kingo but I thought all Avensis cars were British built/assembled.

Thanks Part King will PM you as soon as I get the chassis number.

Tried a 17" alloy yesterday and it did not fit :crybaby:

So the stud diameter on my 2005 Tsprit 2.2 differs from the 2003 Tsprit.

I am really confused now, did the stud pattern change on the avensis models?

Pardon my ignorance here Kingo but I thought all Avensis cars were British built/assembled.

Sorry Desmond, you are correct, it was an unfortunate turn of phrase I used. I was trying to generalise about T Spirit cars in general. On Avensis, I have 16 and 17 inch factory fit wheels listed AND 17" accessory wheels available, that's why I asked for the chassis number to check it out, sorry for any confusion Kingo :thumbsup:

Thanks Part King will PM you as soon as I get the chassis number.

Tried a 17" alloy yesterday and it did not fit :crybaby:

So the stud diameter on my 2005 Tsprit 2.2 differs from the 2003 Tsprit.

I am really confused now, did the stud pattern change on the avensis models?

Sorry just realised something. My 2003 Tspirit has the 17" 7 spoke alloys on it. Maybe these would have the correct stud pattern for your car?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links