Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Sport Veilside Kit

weeman 1

there wont be many people on here who think replacing the T-sport body kit is a good idea at all

im one of them, the standard t sport is nye on perfection (visually), only subtle changes improve it.

such as a small selection of wheels, decent jap exhausts and the occasion front splitter.

but its your car, and if thats the kit you want, then go for it

Yeah, I like the side skirts, but the front doesnt even look like a TS any more. Like Yaz said I think the current kit is excellent and almost impossible to improve (which Yashio have realised; and made a very subtle kit, which we are still waiting to see finished on a forum members car).

I like the veilside kit but tbh its not any better than the standard one and definally not for the price tag!

I just dont think bodykits suit the yaris too well!

I like the veilside kit but tbh its not any better than the standard one and definally not for the price tag!

I just dont think bodykits suit the yaris too well!

Totally agree,the yaris looks mint as it is,the price of the veilside kit is around £1500 then fitting it costs a whack aswell.

The front bumper and side skirts are ok looking but what's with the rear bumper and spoiler? Personally I think Vielside kits are dated. Nobody likes that big in your face style anymore. Go for sublety.

Sorry to ***** on your preverbial bonfire mate but that wont fit the t-sport, i'm fairly sure from that shot that the front is just an add on to the standard yaris bumper, note the lack of hole e.t.c. in the rear bumper for foglights/reverse light and the arches arent as wide on a standard yaris as on the ts.

Yeah, I like the side skirts, but the front doesnt even look like a TS any more. Like Yaz said I think the current kit is excellent and almost impossible to improve (which Yashio have realised; and made a very subtle kit, which we are still waiting to see finished on a forum members car).

Not long to go now! :lol:

And I thought the Veilside kit wasn't for the T-Sport to be honest, because the Veilside bumper is just a bottom section add on is it not, meaning it's for the SR's and such, with the 2 piece front ends!

The Veilside kit doesn't fit the T-Sport anyway! :rolleyes:
Sorry to ***** on your preverbial bonfire mate but that wont fit the t-sport

Really? :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links