Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2004 Toyota Navigation Unit & Amplifier

TroyK

Greetings;

I have a brand new JBL Toyota Navigation touch screen unit for sale is anyone is interested for $1,750 OBO. Comes with 125 page manual, GPS antenna, and map DVD for all locations within the Continental US. Also included is the JBL amplifier and jumper harness. Fits these following applications:

2003 4Runner

2002 Highlander

2002-2003 RAV4

2002-2004 Camry

2002-2003 Tundra

2002-2003 MR2/Spyder

Everything you need is included. Will drop right into the applications listed above with no trouble. No wires to splice, it's as easy as plugging in a lamp. These are superior to the older models as these units have a built in CPU, older models had the CPU located in the trunk which meant more wires to route. I cannot stress how easy this unit is to install. Once the unit is installed the GPS will self calibrate and pin point your exact location.

If anyone is interested please call me at 262-370-6759 or write me an E-mail. Attached is a picture. Wisconsin, USA is my location. Will ship internationally. Thank you.

-Troy

post-23-1069824097.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links