Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wvo

peterlomas

got source of wvo today , small local chippy , wants 20p a litre for it , did,nt want to pay but cant get any anywhere else , seems biofuel guys have been round and got an agreement going on . have to go and nick wifes pillow case , she wont mind , it,s for a good cause

try local pubs that sell grub - most up here pay to have it took away, so are glad to give it away

charging you is just plain greedy .

good luck filtering , its not that easy as a pillow case. :unsure:

try local pubs that sell grub - most up here pay to have it took away, so are glad to give it away

i,m going look for kitchen sieves with finest mesh ,something like that before i put it through some cloth , told it works so will give it a try , let you know

i,m going look for kitchen sieves with finest mesh ,something like that before i put it through some cloth , told it works so will give it a try , let you know

Hi Peter

Try looking for an old folks home. the one i get mine from pay £200 every couple of months to have theirs taken away. if you can save them the cost they will give it to you.

As for the pillow case,you'll need more than one. I run a three tier'd tank setup with a pillow case on each level, when it gets thru to the bottom tank it's ready to use,takes about 24 hrs to filter 30 litres.........Job done

Cheers

Paul

as demon says , a single pillowcase isnt the answer.

its the fat contained in the oil you want out

Hi Peter

Try looking for an old folks home. the one i get mine from pay £200 every couple of months to have theirs taken away. if you can save them the cost they will give it to you.

As for the pillow case,you'll need more than one. I run a three tier'd tank setup with a pillow case on each level, when it gets thru to the bottom tank it's ready to use,takes about 24 hrs to filter 30 litres.........Job done

Cheers

Paul

i,ll use about 20 litres a week so wil have to set up a filter system in my shed , missus would complain if it,s in the house , let you know how i get on , thanks

i just finished my 3rd filtration of 30 gallons , glad its done too ,i got about 1 pound of fat caught in the filter media . what i intend doing is filling my 5 gallon drums with half wvo half derv,half litre of unleaded petrol and a drop of parrafin to lube the fuel system .

given a good shake before i pour it in should be perfect fuel mix.

i intend installing a fuel filter heater too , so i can carry on using it through the colder weather.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links