Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Advice On A Trd Style Spoiler Please!

Moh

I recently bought a TRD Style Spoiler from JT Autoparts off eBay, and was wondering if any one on here has had a TRD spoiler painted and fitted on a Gen 7 Celica?

If you have, then how much did you pay for painting? How much for fitting? Did any problems arise? Where did u get it fitted from and also do you recommend the place?!

I'm thinkin it might be wiser to go somewhere tried and tested even if it is a bit out of the way!

Thank for the help every1.

I recently bought a TRD Style Spoiler from JT Autoparts off ebay, and was wondering if any one on here has had a TRD spoiler painted and fitted on a Gen 7 Celica?

If you have, then how much did you pay for painting? How much for fitting? Did any problems arise? Where did u get it fitted from and also do you recommend the place?!

I'm thinkin it might be wiser to go somewhere tried and tested even if it is a bit out of the way!

Thank for the help every1.

Is it fibreglass? if so the fitment most likely will not be perfect.. however if you are getting it fitted at a bodyhop they should be able to fit it.

Do you currently have a rear spoiler? if so the two outer holes should line up.. so i would try and fit it myself.... however the standard spoiler will have 3 legs so you will end up with holes in the middle.

Body shop should not charge more than £150 to paint it... however it would try paint it myself as its not too difficult... paint the sides first then then middle and then bolt it together.

Yeah it's fibreglass but the company (JT Autoparts) guarantee fitment, so i'm hoping the fitment wont be too bad!

Also, i dont currently have a spoiler, so wouldnt rly wna fit it myself.

Has any1 had a spoiler fitted here?! Surely someone!??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links