Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

*spotted* Corolla Trd T-sport

Armz

hehe!

Look what i got in the post today! :hokus-pokus: Metal TRD badges!.

DSC00026.jpg

T128 will be so proud of me! :group-cuddles:

Mind you don't drool on my badges too much. :drool: LOL!

Armz.

I wanted to buy a Toyota badge (the word) and the Corolla badge again for my car and a dealer quoted me £20 for them!!

No more badges for me!

Yeah the badges are actually expensive. When my red toyota Badge got stolen it cost me 11pounds to get a replacement from Mr T. If you look on eBay sometimes you can get them slightly cheaper. Be wary of the non OE badges though, they don't look very good.

Armz.

hehe!

Look what i got in the post today! :hokus-pokus: Metal TRD badges!.

DSC00026.jpg

T128 will be so proud of me! :group-cuddles:

Mind you don't drool on my badges too much. :drool: LOL!

Armz.

Now i'm really jealous!!

This means you've got a genuine TRD Corolla!!!

:lol:

they are NOT even genuine trd badges each to their own i guess.

:rolleyes: Here he goes again!

LOL!

Armz.

you really should ask someone who know's before you buy and is obvious to me you cant tell the different.

LOL!

Armz.

you really should ask someone who know's before you buy and is obvious to me you cant tell the different.

I bought these purely to wave in your face. 4pounds for the pair was a bargain just to see you jump at the chance of proclaiming 'FAKE' at the top of your lungs.

Maybe i might stick them on your car when your not looking. LOL

Armz.

LOL!

Armz.

I bought these purely to wave in your face. 4pounds for the pair was a bargain just to see you jump at the chance of proclaiming 'FAKE' at the top of your lungs.

Armz.

how nice lol , thanks but no thanks my car only accept genuine japanese parts.

LOL!

Armz.

Armz.

You car talks to you to tell you it doesn't like fake badges? Dear me, now you've become dillusional. :eek:

The men in white coats will come for you soon, and I'll be filiming it to post on Youtube.

Armz.

LOL!

Armz.

Armz.

You car talks to you to tell you it doesn't like fake badges? Dear me, now you've become dillusional. :eek:

The men in white coats will come for you soon, and I'll be filiming it to post on Youtube.

Armz.

my car talks to me ???? lol

LOL!

Armz.

Armz.

Armz.

By your own addmission, you car 'only accept genuine japanese parts'. What happens if you put a non jap part on. does the car give you hassle. Does it tell you it only wants jap parts. How do you know it only accepts japanse parts?.

It's all in your mind my friend. Please come back to reality, adjust that attitude and you will be liked.

Armz.

LOL!

Armz.

Armz.

Armz.

By your own addmission, you car 'only accept genuine japanese parts'. What happens if you put a non jap part on. does the car give you hassle. Does it tell you it only wants jap parts. How do you know it only accepts japanse parts?.

It's all in your mind my friend. Please come back to reality, adjust that attitude and you will be liked.

Armz.

i really dont care if i am like or not i am just letting you know how it is but you are finding it hard taking the truth.

LOL!

Armz.

Armz.

Armz.

Armz.

i really dont care if i am like or not i am just letting you know how it is but you are finding it hard taking the truth.

And what exactly was the truth? that your car speaks/communicates to you regarding jap parts? Please...........

Armz.

LOL!

Armz.

Armz.

Armz.

Armz.

And what exactly was the truth? that your car speaks/communicates to you regarding jap parts? Please...........

Armz.

i think the whole problem are you dont like the fact i pointed out your have made a mistake ' read title "*spotted* Corolla Trd T-sport" there is no such thing and the car you seen and describle doesn't seen to be the jap runx trd sport M.

i think the whole problem are you dont like the fact i pointed out your have made a mistake ' read title "*spotted* Corolla Trd T-sport" there is no such thing and the car you seen and describle doesn't seen to be the jap runx trd sport M.

IF you could read the posts in this thread you would understand you have just made a complete and utter fool of yourself. Maybe you can't read properly or you have 'selective reading syndrome' and only read parts you agree with. No idea, but it does seem you are a complete and utter fool when it comes to reading peoples posts and offering constructive input.

Re-read or get out of this thread. You have outlived your usefullness in MY thread. Infact you never were usefull.

Cheers,

Armz.

IF you could read the posts in this thread you would understand you have just made a complete and utter fool of yourself. Maybe you can't read properly or you have 'selective reading syndrome' and only read parts you agree with. No idea, but it does seem you are a complete and utter fool when it comes to reading peoples posts and offering constructive input.

Re-read or get out of this thread. You have outlived your usefullness in MY thread. Infact you never were usefull.

Cheers,

Armz.

oops i think i just hit his nerves again .

Cheers,

Armz.

No you digg yourself deeper into being the local village idiot at TOC, not that we needed one, but you filled the position well. If you can't read/understand/decipher what is being written then there really is no hope fo you, and not much point me replying to any of your posts. You're the one that looks stupid. Done all by yourself. Continue as you were, you shame yourself more than anyone here can do for you.

Cheers

Armz.

Now i'm really confused...

First you tell Armz he has not seen a TRD Corolla and wouldn't know the difference.

Then you're saying the car he's seen isn't a Jap Runx TRD Sport M!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't realise this thread was called "Spotted Jap Runx TRD Sport M"

Please take the time to read threads properly......

Cheers,

Armz.

No you digg yourself deeper into being the local village idiot at TOC, not that we needed one, but you filled the position well. If you can't read/understand/decipher what is being written then there really is no hope fo you, and not much point me replying to any of your posts. You're the one that looks stupid. Done all by yourself. Continue as you were, you shame yourself more than anyone here can do for you.

Cheers

Armz.

and the hits just keep's on coming

Now, I've been reading this thread from the start, day by day and to me it's obvious that one individual has no concept of the English language! And that person is not ARMZ.

All I want to say is that, if someone has spotted Dumbo flying without his flappy ears, is there a need to be belligerent towards the person making the claim of seeing it even if the claim seems obscene?

Now, I've been reading this thread from the start, day by day and to me it's obvious that one individual has no concept of the English language! And that person is not ARMZ.

All I want to say is that, if someone has spotted Dumbo flying without his flappy ears, is there a need to be belligerent towards the person making the claim of seeing it even if the claim seems obscene?

hi, i also have been following this thread and think it is time every one calms down,it's getting a bit out of hand in my opinion.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links