Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Are Mr2 Mkiiis An Endangered Species?

curriedb

Is the car destined to be a classic...or die out like the Dodo?

What do you think about the build quality?

If you've owned your car for, say, more than three years what are the major gripes - if any - that you have?

Has anyone found the Holly Grail of a sensible priced official Workshop Manual - or is it and other Toyota spare-parts destined to rocket in price now that the model is no longer in production?

Any thoughts? :)

Classic what other car can you get with such a layout(sleek,mid engined)and such a joy to drive .mine had 162k on the clock and drove like it was 20k

Awesome car will get another in the summer for a project car

No gripes at all! It may have had a couple of little bugs in the system but they've cost nothing to sort out. I'd willing replace the engine if i had to and would still be smiling!! :D Got a Clio 182 last month which is such a great car to drive as anyone will tell you but i still choose to take out the Mister 2 every time! I recon the only thing in its class that can beat it on the fun factor is anything with an elise chasis, but with the Toy you get the build quality to go with and a soft top you can drive all year round.

It will last!! Little 2 seater roadsters that are built for the job (ie not cabriolet's) will always last. Plus they used the engine in so many cars you will be able to get parts for decades.

As for the manual, heres the link Manual. Haynes never made a DIY manual as there weren't enough cars made to justify it. You should never be short of a mechanic that knows their way around this engine though.

nearly 60k, 5 years old and apart from the usual consumables (tyres etc) it has cost me...............BUGGER ALL!! ;)

It has been used all year round in all weathers, I don't have a hard top and it still has same grin factor as when I first bought it :thumbsup:

Les

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links