Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Paseos....

jon zero

I think most people hated the fact it was only sold as a 1.5 in the UK and was a little underpowered

Toyota didn't fit them for the UK market with the 110bhp 5E-FHE engine from the Sera, they were too expensive and couldn't compete against the Vauxhall Tigra or the Ford Puma.

I quite like them, but they were universally slated by the motoring press when they were released.

• 1 year later...
Toyota didn't fit them for the UK market with the 110bhp 5E-FHE engine from the Sera, they were too expensive and couldn't compete against the Vauxhall Tigra or the Ford Puma.

I heard it was the Renault Megane that dominated the market at the time of release?

I don't care. They rock, and will last longer than any Ford.

Too right!!!! Whenever anyone asks me, "what you drive?" no one knows what it is!! I just say a toyota coupe as people might have some idea over seo!! I think that the seo although being a tad sluggish is a brill all round package.

Big respect to all you Seo, Sera and Starlet owners :thumbsup:

We'll get there :yes:

We'll get there :yes:

damn right we'll get there

if people carry on supporting the 'seo we'll get even more aftermarket support...

J

paseos rock, and im glad that loads of people didnt like em and that they r rare, cos all the corsa/nova/golf/saxo/106 boys always look at my car and scratch their heads esp cos its debadged and now the boot flip Badge has bust off it only has one toyota Badge on it on the front

mines going to be debadged - with only the Cynos logo in the rear side windows

nobodies going to know what it is after that!!!! :P :P

aint i crewl :angry::angry: :D

J

People didn't even know what the seo was before I took the badges off! I got two parking tickets on my windscreen for a green Mazda!?! hehehe! :lol:

ha! quality! a mazda eh!? :o :D

yeh i hate all the corsa/nova/golf/saxo/106 boys...

um dont think ive missed any out? :rolleyes:

Speaking of Badges, My M8 in London says that the Cynos name was not used but Paseo was.

I wanted to get the Cynos badges for my US 92 Paseo to really confuse people but have not been able to.

He said he could not get them for me.

Any thoughts on this gents?

I reckon your best bet would be to find someone with a debadged Cynos and ask them if you can get the badges, cos you'd prolly have a nightmare trying to find originals to buy new.

You missed one - PUNTOS!!!! ugh.......

ooh yeh - and the cinquento's!

damn they're ugly...

if u drive a 1st gen... then u can go to tercelonline.com and talk to JIANJDM... she can get u cynos B decals... she has a ****load of them now actually

Yup. Cinquecentos are crud. This guy across the road has a hideous renault megane coupe. He's toast when I get my hands on a Starlet gt engine......... :angry:

You missed one - PUNTOS!!!! ugh....... 

ooh yeh - and the cinquento's!

you've missed a whole group out!!!

XR2i/XR3i/RS Turbos/astras/cavilers!!!!

They do my head in as most of them near me are rebadbed cars!! Since when could a seo beat a 2.0ltr cav sri!!!

No disrespect to the seo but you know what i mean. :huh:

They do my head in as most of them near me are rebadbed cars!! Since when could a seo beat a 2.0ltr cav sri!!!

No disrespect to the seo but you know what i mean. 

:D :lol: There's a Peugot (ugh) 106 (blork) with a 2.0 litre Badge driving around here. It might just be believeable if he didn't still have a bendy straw where his exhaust should be. :lol:

now now guys, peugeot do know how to make a sorted chassis. the 106 and even the 205 really are pocket rockets in gti form. and i challenge anbody with experience driving one to argue otherwise.

with a few tunning mods, the 106gti can push to cira 180hp, and that is a hell of a lot for a N/A 1.6....

dont knock the cars, knock the max power heads who need flip paints and aircraft spoilers to match the 17" (way too big for these cars) chrome wheels

The Fiesta RST is in the same boat. stonking car imo, but failed with lack of pas and shocking brakes.

i must admit i have drivin a fiesta, 106 rallye and saxo and although the fiesta and saxo were 1.1s they were well sorted. The 106 rallye is a pocket rocket. 120bhp from a 1.3 it went!!!!!

Still got to love the Seo tho!! cant beat how rare the car is! :yes:

all im saying is i know its easy to slate of the other "competition" out there, but i would strongly suggest you guys get out there and try em before the slating match starts, your opinions may change. its all a bit handbags and gladrags dont you think?

yes there are some but ugly saxos etc out there, but im sure the same could be said for the odd seo too. just cos we are a rear car, doesnt mean we better then the rest...

you know what i mean.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links