Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

No Abs......

Karma Supra

Had a play off road yesterday, hit a tree root/rut pretty hard and the ABS light came on... Its been on since and I have no ABS at all..

Everying seems to be in place, anyone got any ideas what it might be?? Never head of a system going down just after a jolt. Is there anything in the Service manual about testing the sensors?

you might of damaged the reluctor ring on the drive shaft did u check all the teeth were there and secure?

I doubt its the teeth, unless they are covered in mud :D

The rear off side ABS sensor wire looks disturbed.. so I'll start from there I think!

Just pulled the codes off the ABS ECU, fault came up as fault rear right sensor/wiring... which ties up with my first guess... Hope its a free fix :D

more likely a snapped wire , all the sensor is a kind of electro magnetic coil pack ( bit of steel covered in copper wire ), fairly hard to damage it .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links