Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Respect

bothwell_buyer

well i started off reading this post ready to add my message such like...omg bothy you cant leave now, I have only just joined and started to enjoy your banter and be the occassional brunt of your 5 DOOR diesel jokes.......

and ended reading it with, oh thank gawd for that, normal service is resumed hehe :)

as i have said you are all as mad as a box of frogs and those who dont have mad frogs within em can quite easily just NOT READ THE POSTS!! After all even I, being a new member, can see that Bothy is a funny, witty, kind blokey with a heart of gold who wouldnt offend anyone deliberately, and it pleases me no end that I can actually understand his scot's speak hehe :)

keept it up bothy, the majority outweight the few here I'm sure everyone will agree.

oi ope yoo all av a wonderrrrful crimbo and new yearrrr and dont be gettin yerrrrselves too drunk muluvs :)

Bothy, we love you the way you are. Don't go a changing!!

(Even if I have to read your posts 2 or 3 times, before I even have an idea what you're talking about!! :D )

Ditto... Keep'em coming. :D :D :D

Clive

May I add a humble sorry - its an hour after Christmas day finished up here in glasgow.

I should have replied more quickly to your very kind comments.

Unfortunately I seem to be suffering from irritable bowel syndrome....my father who stays with us asked his doctor for laxatives (he's getting confused and my father is little better). The outcome is that a rota has had to be arranged to clean the bathroom 18 times a day.

Our other new WC downstairs which is being grouted by a young nephew is progressing slowly as he finds the oxygen mask gets in the way of washing off the excess grout.

Thank you all very much for your comments. As perhaps, you enjoy some of the rubbish I post; along with some of the serious stuff i put in for folk; I also enjoy the banter back.... I love the RAV4 3 door shape from the 4.1 series. really do. I have no need for a 5 door any longer and honestly I just don't want the bother of shifting excess passengers. thats what trains are for.

However, I also bought a Previa top range in 1994, and it was one of the best motors I have evr driven at speed, for comfort and safety, and performance. I knid of wonder if I got foolled into selling it cos the rear axle was just getting noisy....but for comfort;ease etc it was far far better the Ford, or renault or any of the other types of its kind then. It was rear wheel drive - I'd have liked it 4 wheel drive. When they brought out the front wheel drive (Toyota) it then fell into opposition with the Ford galaxy and all of its derivatives. Unfortunately, my employer had a massive deal with Ford (Royal Mail).

I still wonder if my Previa is around - one day, I'd like to buy it back. A 2440cc engine, automatic that would happily cruise along at 100+ with a long wheelbase to suit stability. Then again there's only me n the wife. Even the dawgs gone.

May I add a humble sorry - its an hour after Christmas day finished up here in glasgow.

I should have replied more quickly to your very kind comments.

Unfortunately I seem to be suffering from irritable bowel syndrome....my father who stays with us asked his doctor for laxatives (he's getting confused and my father is little better). The outcome is that a rota has had to be arranged to clean the bathroom 18 times a day.

Our other new WC downstairs which is being grouted by a young nephew is progressing slowly as he finds the oxygen mask gets in the way of washing off the excess grout.

Thank you all very much for your comments. As perhaps, you enjoy some of the rubbish I post; along with some of the serious stuff i put in for folk; I also enjoy the banter back.... I love the RAV4 3 door shape from the 4.1 series. really do. I have no need for a 5 door any longer and honestly I just don't want the bother of shifting excess passengers. thats what trains are for.

However, I also bought a Previa top range in 1994, and it was one of the best motors I have evr driven at speed, for comfort and safety, and performance. I knid of wonder if I got foolled into selling it cos the rear axle was just getting noisy....but for comfort;ease etc it was far far better the Ford, or renault or any of the other types of its kind then. It was rear wheel drive - I'd have liked it 4 wheel drive. When they brought out the front wheel drive (Toyota) it then fell into opposition with the Ford galaxy and all of its derivatives. Unfortunately, my employer had a massive deal with Ford (Royal Mail).

I still wonder if my Previa is around - one day, I'd like to buy it back. A 2440cc engine, automatic that would happily cruise along at 100+ with a long wheelbase to suit stability. Then again there's only me n the wife. Even the dawgs gone.

Bothy, if you position the RAV by the loo window and leave it ticking over it will create a large enough vacuum to draw fresh air into the room for the nephew. Of course I don't know what the RAV will make of that potetially volatile gas :o

anchorman

Your excellent advice as always was mis-read by myself. Not cos of excessive alcohol consumption - just tiredness from cooking some food. I reversed the RAV and opened the WC window wide open...revved the RAV up and unfortunately my brother, home from Sudan for a couple of days, had positionned himself on the lavvy pan...too much goat on his menu he said. Un-kent tae me, he lets aff a heeluva goat-frt and then got fried from the gas igniting due to the heat of the RAVs exhaust passing thru the window. Probably quicker than Carbon monoxide poisoning or the likes. Haven't seen him since - but then working in distant lands - he tends to be 'distant'

After reading J Clarksons bit in last Sundays Times about giving goats to poor families, now i ken whit happens tae yer fondly given goat. It gets selt back tae the UN staff kitchens waur it becomes wan o ony 3 items on the Juba menu - Fried Goat; Braised Goat; or battered Goat.

Whit aboot gieing folk in poor lands a turkey instead?? Or even geese. Wi the latter, at least they cuid sell the livers tae the French fur a furtune?

An oan the same note, [and with heartfelt thoughts towards the folk and family affected by the escape of the tiger in the USA that sumwun telt me aboot; ah wis telt by ma teachers in wallasey that tigers were like cats. cats climb curtins, trees and various ither things. So how come the tiger wis allowed tae climb the fence?? Did naebudy think o pulling its claws oot wance it wis domesticated??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links