Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

£15,000 For An 02 Plate Yaris?

yazburner

what a total waste 0f 10 grand, think id rather have spent the extra on a better car than destroy a tsport

a new set of wheels, springs ect i can agree with and a new stereo but you have to draw the line somewhere otherwise you will find that somebody will want your car more than you do

It’s only worth as much as someone is prepared to pay for it.

Modified cars are notorious money pits for the owner that’s spent £1000’s on them; they never get their money back.

This one looks absolutely awful IMO

If i must be so blunt as to say, C H A V !

I can't believe that its ever passed an mot in its life . . looks at those rear lights! plus the fact that i doubt if she can see through her windscreen with all that crap in the way . . and the steering wheel???????????????????? phone in the middle of the steering wheel???????? what happens when she has to turn corners? does it fall out, then she has to fiddle around awkwordly to find it in the footwell? doubt that car would have many accidents though with paintwork like that! doubt that theifs would consider steeling it, as they would easily be caught! lol. . personal opinion though, and if she's happy with it then who's to say otherwise :lol:

Think yourselves lucky, i've seen it in the metal :eek: its not nice :shutit:

she was a member on here a couple of years ago, her car started its life blue.

i guess alot of work has gone into it but i wouldnt give her 4k for it ;)

just think what you could buy for 15 grand tho folks, a 180 auris a celica gt to name a couple, even a decent 330 bm or something

or on the other side you could like like a chav as vickyvulture so rightly says

Oh good lord!

I'd buy it, but I only spend £15,000 with people who can spell fuschia :lol:

I remember her when she was a member on here... the thing is, the cars to her taste and no-one elses.... she'll never sell it, not like that and for that much....

_42048296_extras1.jpg

"Are you 'avin a laugh? Is she 'avin a laugh?"

Respect to her for doing all that but isnt modified cars meant to de value? apart from people spending thousands on their cars & trying to get some the money back wehn selling it some of the reason is people add their cars for sale at back of maxpower, jap performance, banzai or autotrader etc all the time is its been a 'show cars'at a car show or 'magazine featured' cars they automatically think its worth more which imo makes no diffrence first i hate maxpower & wouldnt buy anything associated with them but i do like banzai still wouldnt pay more if a cars been featured in that magazine tho! i wouldnt buy that yaris full stop you can get a Integra DC5 much lower miles for less, that i buy,lol

This car is actually well known in the car modifying scene, and goes a lot further than just the paintjob. Not saying that if i had that money i'd spend it the same way she did, but fair play to her for doing something different, however i understand this is not to everyone's taste :nono:

well all i can say is they have been complete and utter ripped off. my dads a spray painter and charges £350 for a full respray. either that or they are trying to make themselves sound like they have the money. id not dare pay more than £500 for a repray let alone 10k think someones pulling the chain. although if its 10k shes spent on the whole car fine but she wont get it back. my dad could spray a car like that for no more than £500 excluding the art. but im sure some wee chav will be able to do it for free just give them a spray can. only thing i like about it is the steering wheel. might get one of those. :D

I saw that car at Japfest last year. As much as the owner may love their car, think they're just a little disillusioned if they think they're going to get that much for it. IMO it might be worth £6k to the right buyer. :?

Who on earth have handed out four trophys to that car? We're not just talking chavs here, we're talking Barry material. Seriously, it's these rides that make the Japanese scene look bad..

I remember her when she was a member on here... the thing is, the cars to her taste and no-one elses.... she'll never sell it, not like that and for that much....

That's the main problem right there, I always try to be gentle when somebody puts so much time, effort & money into modifying their car but it has & always will be a personal thing. The odds of her finding somebody who's taste that is also done to are absolutely minute, to find somebody willing to part with that amount of money for it simply wont happen imo. Good luck to the girl but normally whatever you spend modifying a car is dead money & the wise thing to do is make the car as standard as possible & sell the parts seperately to get some of your spends back that way. Spending a couple of grand doing up the interior doesn't add a couple of grand to the value of the car, it's a shame but that's not the way it works & if she thinks she's getting anything like 15 grand for that monstrosity she's in for a harsh lesson

That's the main problem right there, I always try to be gentle when somebody puts so much time, effort & money into modifying their car but it has & always will be a personal thing. The odds of her finding somebody who's taste that is also done to are absolutely minute, to find somebody willing to part with that amount of money for it simply wont happen imo. Good luck to the girl but normally whatever you spend modifying a car is dead money & the wise thing to do is make the car as standard as possible & sell the parts seperately to get some of your spends back that way. Spending a couple of grand doing up the interior doesn't add a couple of grand to the value of the car, it's a shame but that's not the way it works & if she thinks she's getting anything like 15 grand for that monstrosity she's in for a harsh lesson

Try telling maxpower & their fans that!lol though banzai isnt far off(much as i love tha mag) when people sell cars there last month issue has a 93 civic LSi for sale 8k think is on basis the ice is 10k alone & theres the bodywork, wheels, exhaust & lot other stuff.......& was named car of the month on the classified bit, made me laugh!! :lol::rolleyes::lol::rolleyes:

Just hope she didnt take a big loan out for all that modifcation then knowing u cant get it back to repay that loan!! im glad i didnt learn the hard way with my old cars even though had my far share of problems was bad enough never mind this:rolleyes:

Was she the lass that got thrown out of the Bruntingthorpe Track Attack day a couple of years (or so) ago, for doing donuts in the car park?

The car was blue then and had a painfully loud sound system that vibrated every panel and the ribcage of anyone standing next to it.....................CHAV :rolleyes::lol: ;)

Was she the lass that got thrown out of the Bruntingthorpe Track Attack day a couple of years (or so) ago, for doing donuts in the car park?

The car was blue then and had a painfully loud sound system that vibrated every panel and the ribcage of anyone standing next to it.....................CHAV :rolleyes::lol: ;)

Thats the one Steve... :thumbsup:

my dads a spray painter and charges £350 for a full respray.

Does he travel lol????

I cant really comment on the car because at the end of the day its her own personal interpritation, but to ask that for it is a bit daft..

Lovin the interior...... :S

How long till barryboys get hold of it lol.?

I remember reading about that on here :lol:

You could buy a brand new Toyota on a 08 plate in March (and still have change for a holiday) for £15k :thumbsup:

what in the name of all that is holy :|

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

it shud be taken away and crushed

after the engine has been donated to me :D

my dads a spray painter and charges £350 for a full respray.

Does he travel lol????

I cant really comment on the car because at the end of the day its her own personal interpritation, but to ask that for it is a bit daft..

Lovin the interior...... :S

How long till barryboys get hold of it lol.?

Well, you are all too late.... I have just bought it off her. She wanted £15,000 or near offer so I offered her £16,000!

I am just about to hand over the cash and do the paperwork and.... OI- Let me go! What are you doing? Stop trying to put that needle in my arm!!

No, I wont put my arms in that funny white jacket- it seems to do up at the back!

What do you mean, "The van is on its way"?.... What funny farm? I want to go home..... It's the flying monkey's that made me do it!! :lol:

Try telling maxpower & their fans that!lol though banzai isnt far off(much as i love tha mag) when people sell cars there last month issue has a 93 civic LSi for sale 8k think is on basis the ice is 10k alone & theres the bodywork, wheels, exhaust & lot other stuff.......& was named car of the month on the classified bit, made me laugh!! :lol::rolleyes::lol::rolleyes:

Just hope she didnt take a big loan out for all that modifcation then knowing u cant get it back to repay that loan!! im glad i didnt learn the hard way with my old cars even though had my far share of problems was bad enough never mind this:rolleyes:

Had to watch this clip by UKDM323 a few times as I was trying to see what the lady was singing!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links