Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Wickedklown Is Here

WickedKlown

Hi, my name is Roy, or my mates call me Ozzie (cause I'm old like him, and I have all his albums), wickedKlown (mainly online, because I am a Juggalo. Search the net for Insane Clown Posse if you don't know what that is), or Roy. I am 52, married with heaps of kids, and now grandchildren on the way.

I was working but I had 3 nervous breakdowns and now cannot work. I was in IT, UNIX, Network Admin, Security. I have taken up Photography, so when I get out on the road I will start to post some pics from Autralia. Oh, I forgot to mention the reason I am writing upside down is because I am from Adelaide, South Australia.

I have a Prado, 1998, 3400 V6 petrol motor, and shortly I will be buying a top of the range Toyota so I hope people will help me with advice. Am looking at Kruger, or Landcruiser. And money will be no object as I am getting a massive payout, but it will be a Toyota because they are made for Australian conditions, excepting the stupid Snow tyres they always manage to supply new vehicles with. It hardly snows in Aussie.

I have posted a post in the Landcruiser forum, would appreciate it if anyone could take a look and see if they can help me.

I listen to Hardcore, Horrorcore and Deathcore rap music, beside Ozzie and also Pink Floyd, and love Classical music. I watch old cult horror movies, my favourites being Evil Dead Trilogy with Bruce Campbell, my favourite movies are Matriz, Pride and Prejudice, Elizabeth, and a lot of other movies based on English history, sci-fi movies. My favourite food is baby chicken stuffed with lobster and cooked in white wine with cream. I don't drink much anymore but occasionally I enjoy a Woodstock or Cougar, or my favourites, Dimples or Bailey's.

That's me. At least the long winded version, people that suffer the illness I have are normally long winded. Sorry.

Welcome to the club Ozzie, I have family in Perth (WA) & 1 day I'm planning to spend a while travelling around the country seeing all it has to offer instead of just sticking with the "rellies" as you say down there

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links