Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Camping Trip In Cheshire (updated)

cfc1

We are bringing both cars so neither of us can start drinking till we get there....... :bangin: . Still I'm sure we can make up for it over the day.......erm after putting up the tent though - dont want a ***** eyed job!!!!!!

SOooooooooooooooooooooooo looking forwards to it :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cfc1

• JappyBeast

• Hou

• Pompey Gaz

Top Posters In This Topic

This little trip is only around the corner now :yahoo: and it's promising to be a good weekend of fun and frolics.. or frocks if Hou is anything to go by ;) :lol:

As time is getting short can I ask those of you who haven't full confirmed their attendance or who haven't paid a deposit please do so ASAP as space is now getting limited, below is a full list of those who have shown interest/paid etc so far.

cfc1 (paid) 3 nights

Mrs-cfc1 (paid) 3 nights

Gaz (Deposit Paid) 3 nights

Giddlepin (paid) 3 nights

Devil-ish (paid) 3 nights

JappyBeast +1 2 nights

Calisto 2 nights (Deposit Paid)

Em (paid) 3 nights

Blondie69v +1 2 nights (Deposit Paid)

Dale69v 2 nights (Deposit Paid)

SJ 3 nights (Deposit paid)

Hou 2 nights (Deposit Paid)

msherry21 +1

JJ 2 nights (Deposit Paid)

Kerby

Red Yaris 54 (paid) 3 nights

Floctu (Paid) 2 nights

Russel +1 (paid) 2 nights

Surprise Guest No.1 (paid) 2 nights

Surprise Guest No.2 Saturday night

Surprise Guest No.3 Saturday night

Tibsie (paid) 3 nights

Jess 3 nights (Deposit Paid)

Chris -mr2roc- sat night (Paid)

northernalex -mr2roc- 2 nights (Deposit paid)

Kanujunkie -mr2roc- (paid) 3 nights

evileye_xc -mr2roc- (paid) 3 nights

chris -mr2roc- (paid) Suturday night

jonny5 + Helen -mr2roc- (Deposit paid) 3 nights

custardavenger -mr2roc- 2 nights (Booked and Paid Directly to The Wild Boar Inn)

Loadswine -mr2roc- ?nights

Spit -mr2roc- (Day tripper)

NorthandSouth + Mike -mr2roc- (Day tripper)

Chris_h -mr2roc- (Day tripper)

Andie (maybe)

jellyele -mr2roc- (maybe)

edward.carter -mr2roc- (Maybe)

Nelix -mr2roc- (Maybe)

heathstimpson -mr2roc- (maybe)

MikeMr2 -mr2roc- (Maybe)

We look forward to meeting new friends and catching up with old ones.. and possibly completely avoiding some of you ;) :!Removed!: :rolleyes::lol:.

well get it sorted then you tool!

Cant believe how many are coming, its gonna be ace. I am thinking about bringing my push bike if anyone else is up for a nice ride!

well get it sorted then you tool!

Cant believe how many are coming, its gonna be ace. I am thinking about bringing my push bike if anyone else is up for a nice ride!

I can't fit mine in my car! :lol:

I might be a bit shy with all these peeps I dont know!

:lol: :lol:

I don't think you've ever been shy Andy Pandy! :P

have we actually got any plans sorted for the days?

Nope nothin!!!! Think we'll wait n see what the weather etc is like when we get there. erm believe MR2ROC are planning a treasure hunt not sure though :unsure:

and the MR2 Only Team will be there to join in the fun :thumbsup::yahoo: - OR sell our MR2 Only Magazines if its raining ;) after all we shall be featuring it in Issue 11 out beginning of August :rolleyes:

Pam

www.mr2only.com

and the MR2 Only Team will be there to join in the fun :thumbsup::yahoo: - OR sell our MR2 Only Magazines if its raining ;) after all we shall be featuring it in Issue 11 out beginning of August :rolleyes:

Pam

www.mr2only.com

Ah so we gotta keep a diary again eh!! Very useful for such items as I found when reporting the Corfu trip lol :rolleyes:

Pam

www.mr2only.com

Welcome to the club Pam :thumbsup:

Not been on a Toc outing before then? :rolleyes:

I can just see the write up.........

The Toc camping trip got off to a good start when Hou decided to parade round and ********* but this was nothing compared to Jappy Beast when he **** on **** with **** but was stopped within 15 minutes when Em **** with her *** thus giving all the male members **** ****, not to be out done Stu from MR2Roc **** with quite a flair while ******ing, surprising everyone who had ******* at the time.

:lol:

Only kidding, I'm sure a great time will be had by all ;)

Les

Nope its a 1st for us - but I'm sure you know son and heir and editor of MR2 Only SteveB I think he's well known at Santa Pod for having his head spun around and around - was that the JD or the waltzers???? I dread to think what he will get up to next :unsure::unsure: soooooooooooooooooooo get your diary and camera out and take notes an piccies of our young editor and get your own back..........did I say that NO ;) ;)

MR2 Only magazine rocks....will be getting a subscription whilst at JAE if MR2OC peeps can wake me up!!!!!!

MR2 Only magazine rocks....will be getting a subscription whilst at JAE if MR2OC peeps can wake me up!!!!!!

Now why wait?? just think what you are missing................. :rolleyes:

Can you put a pic of my MR2 in it??!!.. Would love that!

Drop a line to steveb@mr2only.com with some piccies and details - he's back from lounging around in Egypt tomorrow :angry::clap::clap: and starting Issue 11

we have some great discounts at the moment on our back issues :eek: anyone interested just give me a shout at info.mr2only@ntlworld.com but really looking forward to seeing you all at the end of July - how will I know you all - you will know me I have MR2 Only on my T shirt on my left *** and staff or Pam on the other :unsure::huh:

Oh dear, does that mean theres a high chance of my antics being published for the mr2 owners of the word to see?

Better make sure SJ provides that mankini!

Can you put a pic of my MR2 in it??!!.. Would love that!

Yeah I can see the title now:

"HOW TO CAMP IT UP.......................MR2 STYLE"*

Then its talking about your car being camp and also us camping!

*I hold rights to that title now and shall expect some form of reward for its use!

What would we do without you and JJ to plug MR2OC on here :rolleyes:

Doesn't matter though.................I still love you both to bits ;)

Not a hope m8... you haven't got an MR2... ;)

Oh dear, does that mean theres a high chance of my antics being published for the mr2 owners of the word to see?

Better make sure SJ provides that mankini!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links