Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

J A E 2008 Thread

GIDDLEPIN

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• acstreet

• GIDDLEPIN

• JappyBeast

• Phoenix999

Guys... I have been to JAE for the past 3 years and would like to attend again, sadly I cannot commit myself 100% right now but will endeavour to do so as soon as possible.

I parked my LC beside the TOC stand last year and my entry was poor so I hope to be in the thick of it this year.... I know my LC cannot rival some of the nicer cars here but I hope that you would like me there and that I would not be out of place. Besides, with some of the darn scare stories of tides etc maybe having an LC in attendance might be of use :unsure: I do carry a heavy duty tow rope ;)

It doesn't matter what you drive!! :thumbsup:

Although a LC could prove useful if we enter a Tug Of War Team!! :lol:

Doesnt matter what you drive atall i think it will look good and benefit in the stand anyway, its good to have a mixture of cars. Looks like its going to be !Removed! brilliant this year, lets hope more people from TOC go and support the club like they have done all the other years. :D

Well so far we have (confirmed)

4 X Corola's

4 X MR2's

2 X Aygo's

For one of the largest Toyota clubs in the world it's a bit p!ss poor doncha think? :rolleyes: :P

4 X Corola's

4 X MR2's

2 X Aygo's

For one of the largest Toyota clubs in the world it's a bit p!ss poor doncha think? :rolleyes: :P

and ONE Yaris!!

4 X Corola's

4 X MR2's

2 X Aygo's

and ONE Yaris!!

You will need the presence of a shiney Red Yaris...........................I am a definate/ probable................leaning towards definate ;)

Haven't got a Definate/probable list up though Steve ;)

a celica aswell, as my sis is coming

Come on people we need more support for this club, the potential we have to make one of the best stands on the site but with only a few cars it will look silly.

I know more of you want to come, dont hold back, we can make jae this year as great as any other year if not better

a celica aswell, as my sis is coming

Come on people we need more support for this club, the potential we have to make one of the best stands on the site but with only a few cars it will look silly.

I know more of you want to come, dont hold back, we can make jae this year as great as any other year if not better

"Sis" is on the list :thumbsup:

p.s to the comment on id love to see how he does this, i got my girlfriend who will drive my black one :)

Sisters name is rachel and her boyfriend is richard just to let you know lol

And my girlfriends name is dee and me andy as you know lol :)

p.s to the comment on id love to see how he does this, i got my girlfriend who will drive my black one :)

Thank heavens for that I thought you might be a schizophrenic :lol:

Changed :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

i am purchasing advanced tickets which are £12 intead of £15

I will also be puying the plots.. These are free to TOC members. We will buy these.

So I really need to get an estimate on how many tickets to buy. ASAp as The forms are ready to go.

Bump!

C'mon peeps, anyone else coming?

:thumbsup:

106 Rav4 users on Toyota Owners Club and not one wants to show at JAE....................Shy lot ain't they? ;) :lol:

i hope to be going to JAE - i wouldnt put me car on a stand though.

i hope to be going to JAE - i wouldnt put me car on a stand though.

Why?......

Our stand has never been about what kind of Toyota it is or how it looks, it's always been about the members ;)

Les

106 Rav4 users on Toyota Owners Club and not one wants to show at JAE....................Shy lot ain't they? ;) :lol:

They've heard you have to drive across the grass to get to the stand.

Most of them don't like to venture that far off road ;)

They've heard you have to drive across the grass to get to the stand.

Most of them don't like to venture that far off road ;)

If I promise to put my rear towing eye on and pull them off when they get into trouble do you think that might make a couple go? ;)

If I promise to put my rear towing eye on and pull them off when they get into trouble do you think that might make a couple go? ;)

You may want to re-phrase that Les.

Or maybe not. Perhaps that's all the encouragement they need. :)

You may want to re-phrase that Les.

Or maybe not. Perhaps that's all the encouragement they need. :)

Know what you mean, I suppose it would be acceptable to those who didn't like going through automatic car washes and preferred the hand jobs :yes::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links