Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fitted Tte Bumper And Hid's Finally

Ckman85

We wait this long and those are the links you post up?!!! :lol:

looks very shiney cant see very good as im on the laptop, so the front bumper is the tte one ? cant remember the difference between that and facelift lol

That's better! :D

Looks stunning mate! :thumbsup:

I can see the vultures gathering now!! :lol:

We wait this long and those are the links you post up?!!! :lol:

ive changed it now, TOOK ME AGES

ENJOY

looks very shiney cant see very good as im on the laptop, so the front bumper is the tte one ? cant remember the difference between that and facelift lol

yup thats the TTE bumper. A LOT of ppl cant tell the difference, but i guess the dark colour doesnt help, doesnt stand out as much

The car looks awesome! :drool:

Love the bumper! Did you have to change the fog lights or did the standard ones fit?

Well worth the wait :P :D

The car looks awesome! :drool:

Love the bumper! Did you have to change the fog lights or did the standard ones fit?

Well worth the wait :P :D

Standard fogs wont fit, but these fogs came with the bumper.

That looks a proper car, i wish i could do it to mine. :(

Looks awsome....although the front is very low :o

Had to take my TTE front spoiler off as it was scraping EVERYWHERE and had to put the original black trims back on :crybaby:

Had to take my TTE front spoiler off as it was scraping EVERYWHERE and had to put the original black trims back on :crybaby:

Yeh i hav to go up speed bumps REALLY slowly, ive already raised the front by 1cm and rear by 2cm, id hate to think wot it wud b like it i didnt raise the car. i had a nice drive in the car today, NOW im really gna struggle trying to sell the car. Ill miss is A LOT once its gone :(

Yeh i hav to go up speed bumps REALLY slowly, ive already raised the front by 1cm and rear by 2cm, id hate to think wot it wud b like it i didnt raise the car. i had a nice drive in the car today, NOW im really gna struggle trying to sell the car. Ill miss is A LOT once its gone :(

CKMAN, you say you raised the front by 1cm... how did you do that ? If I could just raise my car a bit without putting the original springs back on I could re-fit my TTE spoiler :D

CKMAN, you say you raised the front by 1cm... how did you do that ? If I could just raise my car a bit without putting the original springs back on I could re-fit my TTE spoiler :D

ive got KW coilovers fitted onto my car, so i can adjust the height. u cant adjust the height of ur car with standard suspension

loving the car mate...

i was thinking of buying the tte bumper for my compressor. and it just so happens its exactly the same colour which is great cos i get to see how it will probably look like once it done.

few question thor.. where did you get the bumper from? how much?

and was the total cost of buying fitting and spraying it??

looks awesome tho mate!!

Your CTS look awsome!

I only change that pink wheel nuts to red or black.

PS, What discs do you have? Looks like Black Diamond Grooved discs, am I right?

loving the car mate...

i was thinking of buying the tte bumper for my compressor. and it just so happens its exactly the same colour which is great cos i get to see how it will probably look like once it done.

few question thor.. where did you get the bumper from? how much?

and was the total cost of buying fitting and spraying it??

looks awesome tho mate!!

i actually bought the bumper off G6-r a member from this forum but he bought himself a Auris now, hes from the Netherlands and YES i drove to Holland to collect it AHAHAHAHA. i think i paid bout £200 for the bumper and paid an xtra £150 to hav it sprayed and i fitted the bumper myself

Your CTS look awsome!

I only change that pink wheel nuts to red or black.

PS, What discs do you have? Looks like Black Diamond Grooved discs, am I right?

Well the were orignally red wheel nuts, BUT i took it to a wash and the stuff the sprayed on the wheel r HARDCORE, its basically stained my wheel nuts :angry: not much i can do bout it. But i still LOVE them, stands out and the discs i hav r 3G discs, so ur WRONg :P i dont think Black diamond just do grooved discs do they? i thought they only hav dimpled and grooved discs for our car? Correct me if im wrong though

So the in the pics you cant see any damage to the bumper, so it is fine now or it is broken inside somewhere?

nope its not broken :rolleyes: THANK GOD. well turns out i mite not heading to holland as soon as i thought. i mite b going in July/ august instead, few more months to enjoy the car :yahoo:

So the in the pics you cant see any damage to the bumper, so it is fine now or it is broken inside somewhere?

nope its not broken :rolleyes: THANK GOD. well turns out i mite not heading to holland as soon as i thought. i mite b going in July/ august instead, few more months to enjoy the car :yahoo:

Thats not good knews! well if you decide to sell the bumper seperately before ur sell the car please let me know .. or if you know where i can buy the bumper at a reasonable price also let me know :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links