Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

11th January 2004

supragal

weather looks good so I am going to this meet!

Well me my mate tom and pete where on our way down the M3 then all hell broke lose and peter's bonnet flew off and smashed his windscreen :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: Cheers to Supragal and her mate Nik for sticking with us on the motorway it was a bit of a shock.

I will put some pictures up its nasty but it could have been so much worse!!!!

We think what must have happend was after we all had our cars cleaned today they must have ****** with pete's bonnet and not closed it properley :crybaby::crybaby:

did you gt there in the end?? i left about 3ish.. security were clamping people.

Nope it happend at 1.30 we got back home about 2.45 we where going to go back down but had a beer instead :thumbsup:

ahh i see.. was looking for you and rosie!

car park was packed but squashed.. quie to get in had us waiting 40 mins

Steve, sorry mate- no-one realised that there was some big boat there or something so people had come down to see it (weird) so parking spaces and traffic was terrible! I think only one car got clamped, maybe parked in a silly place I'm not sure I didn't see it. Celica I think.

By the time I got there it was 3.15 but there were over 100 cars there, and as some left others arrived so it was quite a nice steady flow! We all went for a convoy after food and pub so it worked out well in the end. Next time I'll pm you my number Steve, was looking forward to catching up again :(

knowlson- mate, what nightmare, your mate must be unhappy :o

looks like i was caught by speed camera LOL

110611232vwDftW_ph.jpg

hmmm for once i wanted to see the difference between a stock supra and my soarer... I was very happy with the results! Soarer needs more recognition!!!!

Well what a great turn-out. Appoligies for the terrible traffic, we hadn't taken into account the number of people who wanted to see some ship before it leaves next week. Despite that everything went well - everyone got on with everyone and there was a good show of support from all of the forums invited.

Some picture can be found at http://www.lee-mawby.net/. I keep you informed of any future events that we at http://www.mkivsupra.net open up to the public. Hopefully we'll see some of you again.

Cheers for all the support,

Lee - mkivsupra.net events moderator.

Knowlson, looks like you guys were lucky...very lucky

Is there blame and therefore a claim possible there?

Nothing we can do would have a hard time proving that it was the cleaners fault which sucks + pete does not want to lose his no claims :( we still have the old bonnet so that will now be fitted back on autoglass are coming tomorrow to fit a new windscreen so it will be driveable again just need to sort out the body work dents :( :( It's a real :censor: but nothing we can do about it :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership