Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Finally Finished!

john905

I'm interested to know how to get 200bhp with minimum mods?

LOL

you will need to use the celica mounts wit the nessesary brackets welded up.

rolla hubs are fine.

power steering pipe will need making or you can get one from another rolla,cant remember which one think its the AE-101 with the 4E-FE, power steering pipe is at the rear.

i would use the celica rad as well.

200bhp from the GZE isnt that easy and they tend to have issues running on uk fuel

LOL

you will need to use the celica mounts wit the nessesary brackets welded up.

rolla hubs are fine.

power steering pipe will need making or you can get one from another rolla,cant remember which one think its the AE-101 with the 4E-FE, power steering pipe is at the rear.

i would use the celica rad as well.

200bhp from the GZE isnt that easy and they tend to have issues running on uk fuel

thats not what fensport claim - but youve got one so....... you must agree that you would be better fitting a gz for the power there looking for?

Hmmm, interesting thoughts on the engine choices there. I had looked at the 3SGE as the last rolling road day there was a rev 3 MR2 with a manifold and pipe, induction kit and good leads on it that made 192 bhp. But I did not know mounts needed to be fabricated.

Have a quick look at this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_3S-GE

I was thinking of a black top also, and it produces more than the supercharged 4agz lump standard.

I have had cooling problems with blown engines on the track before, was wanting to go na to try to avoid that this time.

Its finding a decent donor front cut with all the necessary bits at the bargain basement price I want to pay is the problem lol. Plenty of Mister twos out there.

Thanks for the feedback lads!!

Hmmm, interesting thoughts on the engine choices there. I had looked at the 3SGE as the last rolling road day there was a rev 3 MR2 with a manifold and pipe, induction kit and good leads on it that made 192 bhp.

Have a quick look at this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_3S-GE

The 4agz, is that a supercharged unit?? I have had cooling problems with blown engines on the track before, was wanting to go na to try to avoid that this time.

Thanks for the feedback lads!!

front mounted intercooler and trd thermostat? i was just thinking what would be easier to do, i was wanting to do a gz transplant when i had my gxi - 3s conversion was beyond my skills i think as it was suggested there would be a lot of custom fabrication and welding. either way you'll have a flying machine :D

front mounted intercooler and trd thermostat? i was just thinking what would be easier to do, i was wanting to do a gz transplant when i had my gxi - 3s conversion was beyond my skills i think as it was suggested there would be a lot of custom fabrication and welding. either way you'll have a flying machine :D

Its more an oil cooler and bigger radiator as well as a front mount, thermostat and larger fan running constantly. Plus I know I would up the boost and only make my problems worse lol.

As you can see at the bottom of the page here, the 20 valve black top makes nearly the same as the later spec gz, which when it comes to finding a front cut of are about in the same league as rocking horse *****.

Plus its the same mounts as our car so would just be a drop in and then splice the looms.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on a wonderful job, I am from Barbados and I have a AE100 with a 5AFE, currently the car is off the road being totally redone......fibre glass wide body, its going to be pretty radicle, I have not made up my mind completely abou the engine swap, I just don't want to do any thing that has been done over and over before, I want something really different and jaw dropping..your car looks great!!! Maybe one day I'll have mine here for you to see as well.

Peace Ian

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links