Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T4 Or T Spirit?

WR Dean

Hi. I am just about to buy a Prius for the first time, mostly for the green reasons. I wondered whether others could profer some advice about which one to get. The new T Spirit is about £2k more than the T4 for 3 more things. Sat Nav, Parking display and bluetooth for the phone. With a Tom Tom and a phone kit and a look over the shoulder costing a lot less, what do others think?

Also anyone any thoughts about Leather seats?

Thanks in advance

Dixie

Sat nav, is good; bluetooth is good but make sure you have a compatible phone. The screen display for reversing is very good. I have not used the self park feature yet but I am asured it works fine. I personally think leather is best if you can afford to have it. I think the T Spirit was the correct choice for me. If you can afford the Tspirit I would suggest you go for it.

I was sort of in the same boat as I have previously owned a T4 and was deciding about a TS. In the end I went for a low mileage 57 plate TS demo. I'm an avid TomTom fan and a member of numerous forums and, over the years, have had many models. Whilst the TS's sat nav loses some of my TomTom 720's playfulness and tweakiness it does gain in other areas as the screen display is very good as is the 'junction' screen when approahing a turn point. The ability to display the TS maps in various modes is good too. Also, the rear view camera is excellent as it the bluetooth which syncs perfectly with my iPhone. After going back to the TomTom, which I use in my wifes car, you will find the quality of the speaker very poor after the Prius' speaker in nav mode.

I agree the TS is a decent hike in cash over the T4 but I think it's worth it. Have you, like me, though of a TS demo for the same cash as a new T4?

Hi

having had T4 and T,spirit

i would total recommend t,spirit it has every thing you ever need you don't need to stick bits in

you don't need to get half a mile down road to find you have forgot your navigation unit . just get in

and drive reverse camera is very good ,all ways amaze your passenger with the reversing view with

a very safe view of nobody walking behind as they do . phones compatible with blue tooth ive had Ericson's phone

that worked best , Nokia works fine as of leather thats personnel choice i looked at leather very nice but it made the car feel cold

to me i would prefer part leather but every body has different opinions i have separate back support that is only thing

i fined is my extra the t,spirit is excellent happy motoring

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links