Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris - Toyotamotorsport Lowering Springs

beowulf

Hello,

I'm looking for detailed feedback from users who have installed the Toyota Motorsport springs on the Auris, essencially aspects regarding how the car behaviour changed while curving (body roll) and breaking. Also, changes in comfort.

My model doesn't have the multilink suspension of the DCat 180 so I'm especially curious about how the other models will behave.

Thx

(http://www.tte.de/popup/tp_suspension_TF1.htm)

"LOWERING SPRINGS

Perfect road holding

Height reduction of approx. 30 mm

Developed for original shock

absorbers

TÜV approved

"

If your in it for the looks, some say that the TTE-springs dont lower the car enough to really have the lowering-effect.

If your in it for the looks, some say that the TTE-springs dont lower the car enough to really have the lowering-effect.

I forgot to mention that but I have zero interest in the cosmetic aspect. I only want the car's chassis to to brake and corner without too much pitch and roll. Right now it feels too tall and soft.

On the other hand I dont want it to end up stiff like a board (like a friend's Audi A3 2.0) so much that it becomes too unpleasant.

• 2 years later...

I know this is an old post, but anyone have any feedback on them? although for me it's the T180..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links