Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Double Locking On Xt-r

Winstanley

The stickers are usually in the glove box when the car arrives at the dealership and should be fitted at the PDI.

Im not sure the dealers will have any spare stickers but they 'may' be able to get some posted from Toyota.

Worth asking.

Mart.

Thanks Mart.

I spoke to the dealership today and they say they haven't had any cars like this for a while.

The guy I spoke to said he'd check other cars. He rang back to say none of the other RAV4's had the stickers on and that the manual which stated that the stickers should be on the windows was out of date and needed updating.

Dave

The stickers are usually in the glove box when the car arrives at the dealership and should be fitted at the PDI.

Im not sure the dealers will have any spare stickers but they 'may' be able to get some posted from Toyota.

Worth asking.

Mart.

Thanks Mart.

I spoke to the dealership today and they say they haven't had any cars like this for a while.

The guy I spoke to said he'd check other cars. He rang back to say none of the other RAV4's had the stickers on and that the manual which stated that the stickers should be on the windows was out of date and needed updating.

Dave

Think Billy Bull S*** is appearing again....If most other new RAV owners on here have them (and mine does as well :) ) think there trying to pull one on you....

I would go and see a different dealer and see..........

Yeh I think roughly translated it means go away and stop ****ing mythering me.

Yeh I think roughly translated it means go away and stop ****ing mythering me.

Forgot your "BO" there anchorman :g: :g: :g:

Hi Winstanley

ive just noticed that ive not got these stickers on door windows either however i do have one on the windscreen at the nearside at the top just in case MrT has decided to change location of stickers........ but keep us posted how you get on with your enquiry :D McTavish

Hi Winstanley

ive just noticed that ive not got these stickers on door windows either however i do have one on the windscreen at the nearside at the top just in case MrT has decided to change location of stickers........ but keep us posted how you get on with your enquiry :D McTavish

Hi McTavish,

Spoke to Toyota UK this morning and they have said pretty much the same as the dealership.

They don't supply them with the stickers.

However they think I might be able to get them from some other source! :unsure:

Dave

Hi just checked mine (delivered in Feb this year) and my better half's 2005 Rav4.2 and they both have the "double locking stickers" on the windows....

Hi just checked mine (delivered in Feb this year) and my better half's 2005 Rav4.2 and they both have the "double locking stickers" on the windows....

Hi Robert,

Maybe Ireland is slightly different. Or maybe the XT-R doesn't have them because of the privacy glass in the back. Although that doesn't make sense because the stickers are in the front.

But if Toyota UK say they don't do them I don't see what I can do about it.

It's possible there has been a recent subtle change on this. Who knows but I am not getting the answer I want from Toyota UK or my dealership.

The only other option is what was suggested above and speak to a different dealership.

Cheers

Dave

Stickers are all well and good but the little s*@!s who rob our cars cant read anyway

Having said that just had alook at mine 56 plate xt4 sticker in front top n/s of windscreen. Should sleep a bit better now

Stickers are all well and good but the little s*@!s who rob our cars cant read anyway

Its not for them its for the emergency services who need to decide whether to open the door by breaking the glass or start by cutting the roof off and they should be on the side doors near to the door handle.

Hi all, I have these stickers on both driver and passenger side windows and the Rav is two years old next week. Gwil

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links