Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Exhaust Tailpipe Trim For 4.3 Rav

dave.m

Think I am in that club without evening knowing it :D

Next step is to jion the spelnig Culb :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Gold Club membership requires that you are at least 75 years old.

Gold Club membership requires that you are at least 75 years old.
A bit like joining the house of lords then, something they give you when you've ceased to be useful :lol::lol:

anyone know if you can retain rear mudflaps with TTE backbox

I've the twin pipe back box fitted and they had to trim the inside of the OSR mudflap, but you'd need to crawl under the car to see it

anyone know if you can retain rear mudflaps with TTE backbox

I've the twin pipe back box fitted and they had to trim the inside of the OSR mudflap, but you'd need to crawl under the car to see it

Thanks Rob seen one on formula 4 site that looks good £395 but will be some time in the future i hope :thumbsup:

Chatman was going to ask what R4sb etc meant but was caught out once before in a pub in Cornwall, sign behind the bar said YCWCUOPFTBM asked what it meant barman replied..Your Curiosity Will Cost You One Pint For The Bar Man.. :cheers::drunk:

Price seems a bit high for a rear twin pipe box. I got a full system for not much more done in stainless steel, and including a flex pipe.

Price seems a bit high for a rear twin pipe box. I got a full system for not much more done in stainless steel, and including a flex pipe.

This is a very good point. You could probably have a taylor made stainless steel silencer with twin exhausts and chrome tailpipes made for less money. Its certainly worth enquiring.

They should pay you for advertising there dealership....also like to plaster them all over the number plates...Then again I don't have that issue as mines private... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a legal requirement to have the name of the number plate maker, phone number, plus BS number on the plate....Thank goodness, how else could we advertise with you lot peeling the stickers off :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Funny one - one of the local race cars was stolen 3 weeks ago - turned up in an edinburgh multi-storey carpark dumped as the thief couldnae peel aff all the stickers adorning the car!! As the car was almost unique in Scotland, the word had been put round for the car - which couldnae be easily hidden! Recovered with only bits of the stickers missing!! Engine and bodywork all ok!!

My apologies its actually£293.07p something i am only thinking about and last on my list, unless i get 5 and the bonus ball on Saturday,

the oem one which Roberto has on his with a rear skirt is around £900 i seem to recall :drool::drool:

My apologies its actually£293.07p something i am only thinking about and last on my list, unless i get 5 and the bonus ball on Saturday,

the oem one which Roberto has on his with a rear skirt is around £900 i seem to recall :drool::drool:

Custom made rear box alone is less than £100 stainless steel

They should pay you for advertising there dealership....also like to plaster them all over the number plates...Then again I don't have that issue as mines private... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a legal requirement to have the name of the number plate maker, phone number, plus BS number on the plate....Thank goodness, how else could we advertise with you lot peeling the stickers off :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kingo :thumbsup:

Yep scrap that lot and only advertise the important stuff....................

Numberplate.jpg

Now to see Toyota to get my royalties for advertising there name... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'd much rather see that than the dealer name scrawled all over the place. I like the graduation from blue to silver - very co-ordinated!!!

Custom made rear box alone is less than £100 stainless steel

img016.jpg

this is the back box iam thinking about from formula4,had to copy it from their catalogue as i still cannot connect to their website.. :angry:

img016.jpg

this is the back box iam thinking about from formula4,had to copy it from their catalogue as i still cannot connect to their website.. :angry:

Picture not showing Local ;) ;) ;) ;)

But didn't our long gone mate Fuji find one that fit his 4.3? It's on here somewhere, I'm sure.

Gone, but it's nice to know not forgotten! :thumbsup:

That's a great trim Dave! I'm sure much better than anything money can buy. :toast:

The trim on my car was from Demon Tweeks, Wrexham. Can't remember the model name / code but it was one of the largest diameter trims in their range.

Stainlessexhaust.jpg

Finishes the car off nicely! B)

But didn't our long gone mate Fuji find one that fit his 4.3? It's on here somewhere, I'm sure.

That's a great trim Dave! I'm sure much better than anything money can buy. :toast:

The trim on my car was from Demon Tweeks, Wrexham. Can't remember the model name / code but it was one of the largest diameter trims in their range.

Stainlessexhaust.jpg

Hello matey!

How you doin'

img016.jpg

Picture not showing Local ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sorry Chatman, just noticed this, are you saying my picture isnt showing, or asking if i cant get a picture on F4s website, my computer won't let me connect to their site at all, for reasons better known to itself.. :unsure:

Stainlessexhaust.jpg

FUJ !!!!!!! how you doing ? Great to see you back in Tocland, youv'e a lot of catching up to do :) :) :) :)

Hello matey!

How you doin'

FUJ !!!!!!! how you doing ? Great to see you back in Tocland, youv'e a lot of catching up to do :) :) :) :)

How am I doing?......... BUSY! :(

A bit of plumbing to do today.......wish me luck ;)

I'll be keeping an eye on you and hope to see some of you soon! :thumbsup:

How am I doing?......... BUSY! :(

A bit of plumbing to do today.......wish me luck ;)

I'll be keeping an eye on you and hope to see some of you soon! :thumbsup:

Hope you're not in a state of flux Fuj :D gedit? flux?, oh never mind, I'll crawl back to me own high frequency plumbing. :rolleyes:

Good to see you popping in by the way :thumbsup:

......cue more plumbing puns.... :unsure:

Good to hear yer soldering on!

Watch an not copper sore one today!

Might need a bit of elbow?

What was that? Pipe up!

Water carry on!

frae Mustafa L'Eak

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links