Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Car Mats

gasser

where can I set of get real Toyota rav4 car mats at reasonable price? (that rules out main dealers.) What sort of price should I expect to pay? Plenty of mats available on web but most are in USA

where can I set of get real Toyota rav4 car mats at reasonable price? (that rules out main dealers.) What sort of price should I expect to pay? Plenty of mats available on web but most are in USA

Parts-King (Lindop ) offers a good discount and prices for genuine Toyota bits.

Watch on ordering from USA - I got hit with VAT + Customs on 1 item and ended up paying 3 times the value of the item. The item isn't available in the UK. My wife brought back a sway bar for me today, which I had delivered to NY. It saved £300 - thus covering the cost of the fare - she was there on holiday anyway.

You can get carpets made up to suit - Coverdale carpets sold me carpet for my RAV - just look at the Classic Car mags for suppliers.

Hi gasser, as you say there are lots of firms do'ing car mats on eBay, one even advertises Oem mats. but the proper ones have RAV4 embroidered on them and either 1 or 2 retaining clips for drivers mat which are really quite important, so contact Kingo and see what he can do and buy original ones i know they are expensive around £50 but you won't regret it, :thumbsup:

Hello gasser

I got mine in Jan at the local dealer (batemans). Cost £49.43 inc VAT. Seem quite good quality and as local hero says they have the retaining clips in the right place.

cheers for that when I bought car tried to get dealer to throw some in no chance! He quoted me £60 plus. Yes I know there are loads on eBay but I really want the toyota ones

The genuine ones are really good quality (heavy and thick with a quilted edge and the logo sewn in). They fit perfectly and you can scrub them or power wash them.

IMG_1213-1.jpg

Kingo will post them to your house and he comes every Friday to vacuum them as part of the deal.

Wait for it.............

Welcome Gasser

IMHO, it's best to get the OE ones, they look the part, and every time you step into the car you'll see the little logo, appreciate the quality and have a little "moment of pleasure and pride". It's about being quietly happy with the smaller, but none-the-less meaningful, things in life...

:wub:

Hello gasser

I got mine in Jan at the local dealer (batemans). Cost £49.43 inc VAT. Seem quite good quality and as local hero says they have the retaining clips in the right place.

Blimey, that's inflation for you !!! I got mine at the same dealer, Batemans in Grange, at the end of March and they charged me just under £55 !!!

I asked if that was their best price and was told,

"Not much room for any discount."

So the answer to my question should have been............

"No, that's not our best price, but that's what we're charging you" !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway,I wanted/needed them there and then so I paid up.

I also priced up other items at the time, namely side steps and front A bar, and even with postage (which can't have been cheap on such big, bulky items) Parts King saved me approx. £20-£25 per item.

I always try/like to keep my money local if possible but do not like being taken for a mug.

Hope their service prices are a bit more competitive, find out in 11 months !!!!

Also, when I tried to fit the 2 clips, the first one snapped as there was no way it was going to fit in the hole (in the carpet)

Might I have been given the wrong ones? Anyone else had this problem ?

Really should go back and say, right, you show me how to put them in.

The mats are £54.16 RETAIL

Kingo's price is £52.72 DELIVERED

due to the size and weight of these quality mats I have to send them via a courier, so they dont look as cheap as they could, only because it includes £10 worth of courier fees

Kingo :thumbsup:

Stevens & Graham in Glasgow will make you a set of tartan mats if you like, bound and with any logo you wish. Price? No idea. I just bought tartan carpets from them and they were good quality.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links