Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Parts For 2.0l Tt Mk3 Supra

falgard

What difference is there in the parts of the 2.0L TT import as opposed to the 3.0L models. Its come to the time where i need to get a complete set of disc's and pad and have figured that i might uprate them and need to know where to get a set and which will fit since most places don't list the 2.0l TT.

Any information on other parts and the differences if any would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

UK pads and disks will fit, however you will need UK front caliper hangers as the front disks are larger.

Nice upgrade though.

• 3 weeks later...

Been looking around and having real difficulty finding any performance parts for a mk iii any body have any links they could post to help me out.

Thanks

What are you after?

well disc's and pads to start with as they are almost shot. then i want to basically strip the engine down and replace as much as possible with new or refurbed. got a fair experience with rebuilds so i should be ok on that front and what im lacking i have a few friends who are mechanics that will be able to help.

have toyed with the idea of taking it to stage one but not really sure on that yet.

any suggestions on the best way to get the most out of the engine would be greatly appreciated.

all in all its a probably going to be a complete refurbishment rather than modification with it being so rare and so hefty on insurance compared to a UK model.

Its not worth rebuilding/refurbing a 1G it simply costs too much. I probably run the closest thing to a "built" 1G in the uk (Although I knopw a chap that is building a monster)

Brakes are easy, but I already answered that question for you.

Would you be interested in buying the whole shebang?

Fully rebuilt 1G, fully balanced bottom end, full new OEM seals (£400 alone!) new oil pump, bearings crank, ported and gas flowed head (By Renault F1 no less!) fly lightened and balanced with the rest of the bottom end, twin Blitz hybrid turbos, HKS BOV, Trust 1G specific fit front mount intercooler plus pipes, Mines ECU + loads more??

I have been collecting rare go faster 1G bits on my car since 2003... maybe its time for a new direction.

EDIT: FFS the bint left herself logged in again! This is Karma Supra.

yeh i figured that it would be a rather expensive venture to refurb. wasnt entirely sure on a full figure for it had sorta planned to do it over a period of time.

might well be interested in the whole lot. have to look at the finances first.

mind you i've been looking around for another supra or a mr2 and just holding on this one

• 3 weeks later...
Its not worth rebuilding/refurbing a 1G it simply costs too much. I probably run the closest thing to a "built" 1G in the uk (Although I knopw a chap that is building a monster)

Brakes are easy, but I already answered that question for you.

Would you be interested in buying the whole shebang?

Fully rebuilt 1G, fully balanced bottom end, full new OEM seals (£400 alone!) new oil pump, bearings crank, ported and gas flowed head (By Renault F1 no less!) fly lightened and balanced with the rest of the bottom end, twin Blitz hybrid turbos, HKS BOV, Trust 1G specific fit front mount intercooler plus pipes, Mines ECU + loads more??

I have been collecting rare go faster 1G bits on my car since 2003... maybe its time for a new direction.

EDIT: FFS the bint left herself logged in again! This is Karma Supra.

:unsure: Karma Supra just joined trying to contact you is there a simple way to do that? ok what i need is a n/s rear light unit as some *%?"* broke my o/s rear mmm! OHOH i have the same beast as you do the black one !! yes another one you did not know about in the uk cc

As per my other post...

Try this chap, I have dealt with him before and he has proved reliable, has 1G bits too!!

http://www.suprasonic.co.uk/forum/viewtopi...?f=9&t=1636

Ahhhhh but is it really the same as mine ;) :P

hi there. ive just joined and not totaly sure how to use this yet. anyways i also have a mk3 2.0 gt twinturbo. (yeh its black aswell!) to be honest i havnt a clue about the car as ive never owned a toyota or turbo car before. what i do know is it needs 2 fresh turbos. i believe they are the ct12 c. im finding it hard to find some but when i do is it a dificult job fitting them and do i need and special equipment or can i just bolt them on? any info will be much appreciated. cheers

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links