Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Average Mpg Gauge For A Rav4.1 1996

den9112

I am looking to purchase a average mpg gauge for my rav , i have seen scangauge but you need a obd11 to use it , can anyone recomend anything that i can fit myself . Thanks ......... I have done a quick search and found that my rav4 as to be either OBD11 / or EOBD compatible . The only plug with pins i can see is the diagnostic one under the bonnet . Any help would be apreciated thanks

I am looking to purchase a average mpg gauge for my rav , i have seen scangauge but you need a obd11 to use it , can anyone recomend anything that i can fit myself . Thanks ......... I have done a quick search and found that my rav4 as to be either OBD11 / or EOBD compatible . The only plug with pins i can see is the diagnostic one under the bonnet . Any help would be apreciated thanks

yer wasting yer money. Work out yer mpg from litres inta the 58Litre tank tae the miles oot. The pre 2002+ models don't have obd2. I'd fit somrthing more useful like an axhaust temp,oot which gives you a quick alarm on problems. The car shuid get aboot 28mpg but all of these figures are richt doon tae the way its driven. If ye tow a trailer etc thenh it gobbles mair.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links