Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Driving In France

issie

Hi, I've just bought a 3 door Rav 4 and am driving to France next week. Do I need to get some sticky things for the headlights or is there a way of adjusting them?

I'm new to all this, so please dont baffle me with technical talk, I'm easily confused!!! :crybaby:

Thank you

I am sure you can buy these things from Halfords along with the warning triangle and a full spare set of bulbs.

You may need to carry other things in the car but I feel sure far more knowledgeable people will drop by soon.

Enjoy your driving :D

Have a look at this thread, also on highlight adjustment for France, by clicking here. :thumbsup:

But the general idea is a bit of black insulation tape, if anything at all seems to do the job! :thumbsup:

Don't forget your documents and have a good trip :D

Have a look at this thread, also on highlight adjustment for France, by clicking here. :thumbsup:

But the general idea is a bit of black insulation tape, if anything at all seems to do the job! :thumbsup:

Don't forget your documents and have a good trip :D

Thank you, I'll give it a try :thumbsup:

If you are worried you can buy those things at the ferry or tunnel terminals and the package shows you how to fit them.

If you are worried you can buy those things at the ferry or tunnel terminals and the package shows you how to fit them.

Make sure you advise your credit card (s) company that you are going abroad, otherwise they may reject any transactions. Also check that your card can be used for buying fuel at un manned stations, otherwise you may find problems off the auto routes in buying fuel.

Hi, I've just bought a 3 door Rav 4 and am driving to France next week. Do I need to get some sticky things for the headlights or is there a way of adjusting them?

I'm new to all this, so please dont baffle me with technical talk, I'm easily confused!!! :crybaby:

Thank you

Let us know how you get on, i'm driving to St.Tropez next month.

One for the tyre experts ! The 4 tyres on at the moment are called 'Nangkang' with about 4-5mm of depth left (so will be perfectly legal for the trip). These look more suited to off road and are not directional. Due to about to travel about 3000 miles to St Tropez and back is it worth changing them for a more road type tyre. If so any recommendations, especially noise levels?

Cheers

I don't think there is any need to change the tyres for that kind of mileage but if you want to save those for winter then any of the "front line" offerings will be significantly quieter and may improve the handling for on road driving. These tend to be Toyo, Bridgestone and Good Year but maybe somebody will chip in with their particular recommendations.

Have a good trip.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links