Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Glanza Engine In The Aygo

aygo vvti

Hi guys im back !!!! B) and its sounding mean as we started the engine yesterday :D here are some pics and vids of the new manifold and downpipe and the 1st starting of the engine :lol:

DSC00387.jpg

DSC00386.jpg

Nice pics. I see you've heated and bent the wastegate pushrod to increase the boost pressure. I hope you've got a nice big intercooler.

Than is sweet looking manifold.

May I suggest a oil cooler that bolts on before the oil filter. It'll be good for the turbo bearings

All the best with your project :)

Thanks mate

No actually didnt touch the wastegate rod it is as it came ! and yes i would consider an oilcooler will be good for the turbo!

• 2 months later...

so here are some pics since fmic was fitted and Sard blow off valve and HKS actuator. the car now is about 155bhp @10psi and feels crasy !

DSC00405.jpg

DSC00465.jpg

DSC00467.jpg

DSC00460.jpg

1st RWYB the car ran 14.5 secs but with a lot of wheelspin

DSC00472.jpg

then one of the manufactured shafts broke! so had to get another one done and now they are going to be tempered

DSC00485.jpg

That's insane, you got any videos of it?

What's the cornering like in it now?

That's insane, you got any videos of it?

What's the cornering like in it now?

no videos yet sorry ( only one at 5 psi boost before it was set up )

the cornering is still pretty good it still go round 45 -60 deg bends at 110 mph :D but considering buying some new shocks and springs from toyota (will get the diesel version tough to cope with the extra weght. Anyone in here can confirm is they are thesame , I know they have a different part bnumber for the diesel and petrol version but only spring and shock would be slightly harder in my opinion (but confirmation would be helpful.

The price quoted was 50 euro each for the spring and 52 euro each the shocks (diesel version)

• 4 years later...

In portugal, socks are the same.

I'm doing the same you did. The difference is that you used an aygo and i will transform a citroen c1. Still toyota everywhere, only the logos are diferent... I'm doing an internet research for similar projects and i found yours... It's fantastic! Congratulations!

I'm wondering if you could answer me some questions about your project, in order to help mine.

Which strutural modifications you had to do to put the engine in the aygo?

Which reinforcements do you made on the chassis to catch this amount of power without bending?

And about engine plugs, It's just plug and play or do you modified wiring?

Thanks

Hi SevenPT,

From my understanding his car got a full ECU so I dont think he is using the standard wiring :)

Boa sorte com a tua conversao

I'm talking about wiring of "cockpit". Of course e uses full ECU but i dont know if the multiplexer combination is the same or is easily adaptable.

Obrigado. És português? Falas português? O nome não é de cá com certeza... =)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links