Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sat Nav

buckyguilder

Recently purchased a new 2.2 T spirt tourer end of June 2008, it came supplied with a 4 disc DVD Navigation system 2007-2008 ver 1. On checking toyota map updates on line I discovered there was a version 2 for this year. I informed the dealer and he supplied version 2. The only difference between the two is an upgrade to the Eastern Europe disc, all others are the same. If any one is interested in buying 4 Disc 2007-2008 ver 1 complete, please let me know.

Regards

Recently purchased a new 2.2 T spirt tourer end of June 2008, it came supplied with a 4 disc DVD Navigation system 2007-2008 ver 1. On checking toyota map updates on line I discovered there was a version 2 for this year. I informed the dealer and he supplied version 2. The only difference between the two is an upgrade to the Eastern Europe disc, all others are the same. If any one is interested in buying 4 Disc 2007-2008 ver 1 complete, please let me know.

Regards

will they work on a 55plate 2.2 T spirit

Regards

andysuds

From buckyguilder

I dont know you could check online at toyotamapupdates for the latest version for your vehicle.

Regards

buckyguilder.

Regards

andysuds

From buckyguilder

I dont know you could check online at toyotamapupdates for the latest version for your vehicle.

Regards

buckyguilder.

can you give me the code on the DVD?

Regards

andysuds

From buckyguilder

Regards

buckyguilder.

andysuds

from buckyguilder

2007-2008 ver1 code 86807-0W060 the ver 2 ends in 61 and as I have already said the only change which has been made is to east europe all others are the same.

regards

buckyguilder

Regards

andysuds

From buckyguilder

Regards

buckyguilder.

andysuds

from buckyguilder

2007-2008 ver1 code 86807-0W060 the ver 2 ends in 61 and as I have already said the only change which has been made is to east europe all others are the same.

regards

buckyguilder

Sorry not the same code as the update for mine.

Regards

andysuds

From buckyguilder

Regards

buckyguilder.

andysuds

from buckyguilder

regards

buckyguilder

Sorry not the same code as the update for mine.

andysuds

buckyguilder

Many thanks

Regards

andysuds

From buckyguilder

Regards

buckyguilder.

vmssys

buckyguilder

code 86807-0W060 2007/2008 ver 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links