Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jae 2004

dave5282

I was just curious how many peeps are going and whos going in what? just checked out the grounds website and I must say we (me and the girlfriend) were impressed, looks proper nice!Looking forward to it already

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going - in my cynos b, hopefully by then with a new retrim and a body kit, will be my first meet so im looking forward to it - probably gonna meet jamesb4uk and convoy there - thats what i think he said ne way :wacko:

Im defo there this year :lol::lol:

My mate pete is also coming with his g6r :thumbsup: gotta have the twin black rally :censor: together :lol::lol:

This year we should get some rollas 2gether :D

The Yaris boyz stole the show with a impressive line up. Cant have that can we :lol:

Im defo there this year :lol:  :lol:

My mate pete is also coming with his g6r  :thumbsup: gotta have the twin black rally  :censor: together :lol:  :lol:

The Yaris boyz stole the show with a impressive line up. Cant have that can we :lol:

Ive taken a full day off work to make mine shine!!

Dont know how modded it will be by then, (probably just wheels, tires, spoiler and a touch of pre show bling) but im up for out shining the litlle cars!!!

Im defo there this year :lol:  :lol:

My mate pete is also coming with his g6r  :thumbsup: gotta have the twin black rally  :censor: together :lol:  :lol:

oh yes we can

come on yaris peeps lets do it again!

:lol:

Forums

News

Membership