Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Best Picture Thread

BadBoyVTEC

You can't beat a Blue!

Thats the "Old" blue......................................The "New" blue is Slate Blue ;)

You can't beat a Blue!

Thats the "Old" blue......................................The "New" blue is Slate Blue ;)

I've just Googled the Slate Blue, OMG, it's not very nice :( (apologies if you have one) it looks like an undercoat or it's run in the rain! :o

You can't beat a Blue!

I've just Googled the Slate Blue, OMG, it's not very nice :( (apologies if you have one) it looks like an undercoat or it's run in the rain! :o

I do not have one .......................but my sons Aygo is Slate blue.....................It looks really bright on a sunny day :thumbsup:

Me and my wife like Slate Blue metalic paint more than Silver. I think it's a great looking color. We didn't buy Aygo Blue though because of no leather/alcantara trim as option, not so nice looking optional alloys.

So far I've taken only 5 photos of my Aygo. Later I'll try to take some more photos in nice looking places..

My favourite so far...

HPIM4386.jpg

Previous car.. my favourite I think...

HPIM3219-1.jpg

You can't beat a Blue!

I do not have one .......................but my sons Aygo is Slate blue.....................It looks really bright on a sunny day :thumbsup:

am sorry having seeing the slate blue in the flesh, I am very proud to own an ORGINAL blue!!!!! slate blue is are just bad copycats :lol:

Being a Platinum owner my favourite colour is ....

the dark grey ( whatever thatr is called).

:)

Silver doesn't show the scratches and you can neglect to wash it for a time and it still looks good but it's rather a boring colour. The dark grey metallic suits the car and makes it look even smaller. The original blue also suits it well.

I wouldn't want to give up my velour Platinum "alcantara" seats though, they raise the cabin ambience.

Regards

Andy

When I bought mine i had a couple of dealers try to push the Platinum, I would have gone for the car if I could have had it in the Carbon Quartz or Black. I figured if I was going to buy a new car I was going to choose the colour, not some marketing guy in an office.

When I bought mine i had a couple of dealers try to push the Platinum, I would have gone for the car if I could have had it in the Carbon Quartz or Black. I figured if I was going to buy a new car I was going to choose the colour, not some marketing guy in an office.

We couldn't decide...

We liked Slate Blue.. so were considering Aygo Blue... but then we liked alcantara/leather interior in Platinum.. and we didn't need all that bluetooth thing.

If there was Slate Blue Aygo with alcantara/leather trim then that would have been our choice.

Silver is not that bad, the car looks bigger with brighter colors ;)

I'd like to see white Aygo with black 14 inch rims. I bet it would look great. I'm Photoshop impaired so I cannot even photoshop that :D

• 2 months later...

• 3 months later...
This is my contribution

MY107_2.jpg

More pictures here

ooo you might be able to help me, I need a new tomtom mount, yours looks pretty good, which one is it/wheres it from?

The mount is homemade :afro: A lot of aygo-, 107- and C1 owners have been asking me, where did you buy that? It looks great!

This is how I did

1. I took a liquor-bottle-tube, my tube is a Ouzo-tube

2. Then I took a knife and cut the bottom lid of

3. painted it white and glued (or u can use type of velcro) it to the dashboard

4. Then I used the mount that came with the TomTom, the one with the suction cup to attach it in place.

Took me about 1 hour including the time the paint dried..

img1453l.jpg

img1459b.jpg

img1479o.jpg

MY107_11.jpg

• 8 months later...
and here is my baby....

my pride and joy [my wee betsie}post-86955-1259611466_thumb.jpg

Thats a coincidence. My Aygo is called 'betsy beag' which is Irish for little betsy. :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links