Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rolling Road Day

Norfolk n Chance

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Norfolk n Chance

• -T- Sport

• whitt

• toweylowey

jst thought id send a reply so the thread doesnt dissapear onto thenext page lol. how is it looking for dates?? and hopefully its looking like awsome gti, nice thrash down the m-way and some lanes for me hopefully

I was at a meet at Awesome not so long ago guys. Detailed Uk Car show and the awesome guys were superb. Toilets, seats, Great RR demo's and a show room!

Cant go wrong

I guess the decision as to where has been made!!

Now to arrange a date! :lol:

If we want to do it this year @ Awesome then the available dates when i emailed them were

4th October

30th November

15th December

Although as the RR days are held on Staurday's i think she probaly meant 29th Nov & 13th Dec! :lol:

I know there's a few going to Japshow so that prob rules out the 4th Oct.

So Nov or Dec or early next year??

;)

i can do any sat, dont work weekends thank god lol. hopefully still got my t sport when we do the rolling road day, am interseted in the covoy that was mentioned, t sport followed by t sport down the motor way sounds good to me

Hmm, 29th Nov sounds good to me, 1 Day after I get paid ensures I have some funds in the bank! :lol:

The 13th December at Awesome sounds good for me because we've got City away so as long I could get off handy enough it'd be ideal

i can do any sat, dont work weekends thank god lol. hopefully still got my t sport when we do the rolling road day, am interseted in the covoy that was mentioned, t sport followed by t sport down the motor way sounds good to me

dont forget that the lemon would be in the pack somewhere!! :D

dont forget that the lemon would be in the pack somewhere!! :D

lemon???

er sorry i forgot to introduce my car - everybody, meet my car levin, aka the lemon!

my mates thought it would be funny and decided to name my car, 'lemon'. and of course they were all vw/bmw drivers who didnt know much about the levin/toyota's, untill i took them for a spin in it! that changed their minds fairly quick. but i sort of like the name so i decided to keep it! :P

As we seem to have enough interest and Awsome GTI won the vote i've emailed them to confirm what dates are still available so we can get something booked :thumbsup:

Right, only available date this year is 13th December!

Is that ok for everyone or are we looking at next year?

We'll need to decide asap if we want to book the 13th!

;)

Eeeer, should be fine for me... I think.

Double check when I get home.

EDIT: Oh wait, Works Christmas Doo on the 12th, Therefore I'll have spent all my pennies and probably be hung over :(

Don't think I'll make the 13th.

Dec 13th is fine, as its 3mths away surely most people don't have commitments this far in advance.

I'm up for that kids, count me in for the 13th providing I've got time to drive 15 miles in matchday traffic & get parked up & in the stadium by 3. Does this sound do-able?

I'm up for that kids, count me in for the 13th providing I've got time to drive 15 miles in matchday traffic & get parked up & in the stadium by 3. Does this sound do-able?

I suppose we could let you go on first! :P

Hmmm.... Fine, I'll come :P

It's rare I get hangovers anyway. :lol:

Its the DD in the morning you will have to becareful about, especially in December. :(

This is true, but to be fair I don't think I'll drink that much as I don't have plenty of pennies to spend on booze! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links