Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Christmas Party 2008

GIDDLEPIN

I got my handbag off eBay last night. I'm borrowing my sisters shoes and gonna get a pashmina off eBay too!

I might have spent a fair bit on the dress but I'm still a cheapskate when it comes to everything else! lol :lol:

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JappyBeast

• Devil-ish

• Red Yaris 54

• plus one

:( wish i could go :( hope there will be loads of piccies up!

There normally is!!!

Hope we can have a room raid this year.

i have a dress!!!

and shoes!!!!

and a bag!!!!

Woohooo!

Did you get the dress you were after??

no i couldnt get my !Removed! into the one i wanted and they hadnt got a bigger size.

the one i have got is very simular!

its black and its just above my knees, with a bit of lace on the bottom half of the dress.

molly i will be wearing pants but i dont have to buy them as i have plenty lol!!

Hope you all have a good time :thumbsup:

I'm hoping I'll still be recovering from my Xmas party the night before in Coventry :drunk::cheers:

I'm hoping I'll still be recovering from my Xmas party the night before in Coventry :drunk::cheers:

I am out the Friday night in Coventry with work! Lets hope we don't trash the place too much! :lol: :lol:

I am out the Friday night in Coventry with work! Lets hope we don't trash the place too much! :lol::lol:

Now I don't want to coming to a wasteland, Em!! (then again it is Coventry, so you can't do THAT much damage :D )

I am out the Friday night in Coventry with work! Lets hope we don't trash the place too much! :lol::lol:

Now I don't want to coming to a wasteland, Em!! (then again it is Coventry, so you can't do THAT much damage :D )

Well it's at one of Coventrys few classy hotels so we could definitely do some damage there! Hopefully it'll spill out onto the inner ringroad - that road deserves damaging beyond the point of repair! :lol:

Well it's at one of Coventrys few classy hotels so we could definitely do some damage there! Hopefully it'll spill out onto the inner ringroad - that road deserves damaging beyond the point of repair! :lol:

One of the few classy hotels in Coventry :g: nah, sorry, lost me there :D

Ours is at the Holiday Inn, IIRC - not sure if that counts as classy or not in Coventry :P

(I'm allowed to be rude about Coventry - my home town ;) )

Hear hear ! With names added to identify & shame :thumbsup::blush:

Hmm...

Still not got my dress yet... might get it tonight... cause I cant go shopping this weekend as for our work Xmas do they are taking us to Dublin...

I'll sort something...

i bought a new dress and fab shoes the other day... they wouldve been perfect for the party :(

i bought a new dress and fab shoes the other day... they wouldve been perfect for the party :(

It might not be too late to get to the party Molly :) although I know how busy you are ;)

ill be still hungover from our xmas day here in the college.... :D

ill be still hungover from our xmas day here in the college.... :D

You have a PM :)

There will be no spaces Steve.... Les has already booked for the number of us that are going... I thought that couldn't be amended??

I've just ordered a pashmina off eBay to go with the rest of my ensemble :)

There will be no spaces Steve.... Les has already booked for the number of us that are going... I thought that couldn't be amended??

I've just ordered a pashmina off eBay to go with the rest of my ensemble :)

Oh dear haven't thought of a cover up if I'm cold..........will have to be a black cardi me thinks....got no money left!! ;) The jacket I wore for the wedding is peach - not suitable for Christmas :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links