Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Got A Right Bargain Today !

dave.m

As title says, I got a real good bargain today. Heres what happened -

Drove down to the border, met a guy in a pre-arranged spot in car park :unsure::unsure:

I handed him some bags, which contained 30 Scottish sliced sausages, 12 Scottish pies and 12 Scottish rolls :o :o

He then walked up to my Rav, helped my mother in law out of the back and into his car. He then took her away down south.

The cost ? £36 plus my diesel, now that is a RIGHT bargain. :lol::lol::lol:

Drove down to the border, met a guy in a pre-arranged spot in car park :unsure::unsure:

I handed him some bags, which contained 30 Scottish sliced sausages, 12 Scottish pies and 12 Scottish rolls :o :o

He then walked up to my Rav, helped my mother in law out of the back and into his car. He then took her away down south.

Hmmm.

I like Scottish sausage :drool:

Ha Ha, should have got Davy to bring some to the TOC camping trip Steve :lol::lol:

Ha Ha, should have got Davy to bring some to the TOC camping trip Steve :lol::lol:

He did.......................we had it for breakfast and supper :thumbsup:

Anyway................back to your story................I am curious :unsure:

Topic moved to "General"...............................unless Dave M cares to make it more RAV orientated ;) :lol:

Dear god Flexy, the very thought of it is making me ill :yucky::yucky::yucky: FOR HOU I MEAN OF COURSE :lol::lol:

Ok then the guy was my brother in law who lives in Lancashire. He's got her for a week.

:band::cheers::jester::toot::toast::toast::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Not that I'm pleased or anything :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dear god Flexy, the very thought of it is making me ill :yucky::yucky::yucky: FOR HOU I MEAN OF COURSE :lol::lol:

Ok then the guy was my brother in law who lives in Lancashire. He's got her for a week.

So its round to your brother in laws for breakfast then? :drool:

So its round to your brother in laws for breakfast then? :drool:

He has 3 lads who are all builders so best be quick.

So when are you flitting Dave?... Monday morning?

Don't post your new address here just in case your brother in law reads it ;)

Now this is a strange thread

What is it with you English and Scottish sausage?

I had a full Scottish this morning, square sausage, round sausage, fruit pudding, black pudding, fried egg with some toast and coffee...hmmmmm kept me going to tea time. Oops I forgot to mention some beans on the side

Yesterday I went to Blackpool to bring my Mother in Law home..!

I had a full Scottish this morning, square sausage, round sausage, fruit pudding, black pudding, fried egg with some toast and coffee...hmmmmm kept me going to tea time. Oops I forgot to mention some beans on the side

Strange indeed............................What is it with you Scotsmen that makes you send your Mother in laws to England :P ;) :lol::lol:

I can buy Scottish Square Sausage in England ......................but it somehow does not taste the same ;)

My mums Scottish breakfast normally includes a slice of haggis also... whats wrong with you people???!!

Sounds great Dave, doesnt want a BOGOF deal does he, cos i could meat him on Knutsford services, with my wife, :thumbsup:

So when are you flitting Dave?... Monday morning?

Don't post your new address here just in case your brother in law reads it ;)

I should be so lucky mate :lol:

My mums Scottish breakfast normally includes a slice of haggis also... whats wrong with you people???!!

And its missing tattie scones! :D

Is it me or do Flexys images look like they are from some random 70's jazz mag?

No offence BTW.

Rustler ? :lol:

Strange indeed............................What is it with you Scotsmen that makes you send your Mother in laws to England :P ;) :lol::lol:

I can buy Scottish Square Sausage in England ......................but it somehow does not taste the same ;)

Steve, why should we keep all that misery to ourselves ?

Re the sausage or haggis thing, it seems to be an exiled scotsman thing. Allways wanting sausages and pies when someone

is going down south. But here is a strange one, when visiting brother in law's recently I was in their local chippy. Having a

look at the menu, I noticed it had HAGGIS but no black pudding ?????????? In Lancashire :o

Your right there are some scottish bits missing, but to have all that breakfast and then tattie scons and haggis would probably bee too much for even me. I am trying to lose wait for my charity cycle run in September, so modestly cutting down........ha

Dave.m do you mean Lancashire or Lanarkshire?

As many know, I'm partial to a pie myself (stop the chanting of who ate all the pies.........right now) :lol:

Those mutton pies in Bonny Scotland go down a treat, I think it's all the lard helps them slip down :drool:

Kingo :thumbsup:

I don't get this thread at all, has your mother-in-law moved down south? :dontgetit:

Exported darn sarfff in exchange for pies........apparantly

Kingo :thumbsup:

but just for a week :(

Last Sausage in Scotland I had that I can remember was a "Bender" in the Glasgow Wimpy - absolutely disgusting it was - full of sugar :eek:

Your right there are some scottish bits missing, but to have all that breakfast and then tattie scons and haggis would probably bee too much for even me. I am trying to lose wait for my charity cycle run in September, so modestly cutting down........ha

Dave.m do you mean Lancashire or Lanarkshire?

Lancashire, where I think they invented black pudding.

I don't get this thread at all, has your mother-in-law moved down south? :dontgetit:

Kev, you wont appreciate this thread unless you are married and have a mother in law. :thumbsup:

but just for a week :(

Last Sausage in Scotland I had that I can remember was a "Bender" in the Glasgow Wimpy - absolutely disgusting it was - full of sugar :eek:

Dont know that one mate but sounds like it wouldn't be out of place in a wimpey :lol:

PS tattie scones are an essential for a full scottish breakfast :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links