Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Got A Right Bargain Today !

dave.m

I don't get this thread at all, has your mother-in-law moved down south? :dontgetit:

Kev, you wont appreciate this thread unless you are married and have a mother in law. :thumbsup:

Especially when the MIL is one you don't have to go and visit - as they live with you instead!

I don't get this thread at all, has your mother-in-law moved down south? :dontgetit:

Kev, you wont appreciate this thread unless you are married and have a mother in law. :thumbsup:

I can understand the general dislike towards mother in laws but didn't get where scottish meat & the Rav came into things. Getting a better idea now though

I can understand the general dislike towards mother in laws but didn't get where scottish meat & the Rav came into things. Getting a better idea now though

Dont worry about it Kev, this whole thing probably belongs in the off topic random thread :rolleyes:

Flexy, there comes a point where even I can get sick of you posting pictures all the time

Do us all a favour and tone it down, wow you have a camry and some dodgy old photos, I also believe you need permission before taking one of my pictures and manipulating it!

Anyway, back on topic! With all my dads family being Scottish, I love them visiting and bringing me tattie scones, scottish bread and rolls and sausage

Buttie with sausage, tattie scones and egg mmmmmmmmmmm

Hou, youv'e got me dribbling all over my desk :drool::drool:

Just found out my dads cousin is down at the weekend and she is bringing a shed load of sausage, tattie scones, tablet, bread/rolls, macaroon, dumpling ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyy godddddddddd

Just found out my dads cousin is down at the weekend and she is bringing a shed load of sausage, tattie scones, tablet, bread/rolls, macaroon, dumpling ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyy godddddddddd

+ Edinburgh Castle Rock :thumbsup:

What's the difference between in-laws & outlaws?

Outlaws are wanted

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last Sausage in Scotland I had that I can remember was a "Bender"

And you put this in your mouth?......lol

Whats with the tattie scones? Honestly they have no place on a decent breakfast, do you cook them. You know up here they stick them in the frying pan with the healthy option is to grill them......no thanks!

now something mother in law-ish to stay on topic.............em..........

Ive not seen mine since I brought her back from Blackpool...now if this keeps up it might be a bragain....

Bender came straight out again (puke!) - I know scotsmen are famed for their, shall we say, 'prudence' with money, but up in Glasgow at clients, offered to take out about 4 or 5 people to lunch on me (well, on company ;) ) - they say "great - lets got to Wimpys" :o

Black or Whte Pudding - no thanks.

Ok - back on topic - MILs ..... think mine is due in nearish future :rolleyes:

Bender came straight out again (puke!) - I know scotsmen are famed for their, shall we say, 'prudence' with money, but up in Glasgow at clients, offered to take out about 4 or 5 people to lunch on me (well, on company ;) ) - they say "great - lets got to Wimpys" :o

Black or Whte Pudding - no thanks.

Ok - back on topic - MILs ..... think mine is due in nearish future :rolleyes:

What ? Pregnant ?:eek::blush:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links