Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Happy Un-Birthday

Red Yaris 54

:spam:

No Andie.......................light hearted fun and banter ;)

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mollycorolla

• Red Yaris 54

• JappyBeast

• Bizarra

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no steve... sheer spam! 14 pages of this now and its beyond a joke.

no steve... sheer spam! 14 pages of this now and its beyond a joke.

Stick with it Andie...........................Its Molly's BIRTHDAY on 1st November..............................(You do not have to read the thread ;) :lol: )

so give her a birthday post on 1st nov.

why should she get a unhappy birthday thread way in advance... you gonna waste more space in general forum to do one for everyone?

really pathetic in my opinion

why should she get a unhappy birthday thread way in advance... you gonna waste more space in general forum to do one for everyone?

She will get her Birthday post on 1st Nov.................just like you do when its your birthday on April 30th ;)

Sorry you feel that way Andie.........................The thread was started as a "One - Off" as Molly is just a bit special with her sense of humour ;)

I will not be doing it for everyone....................sorry :)

well i know im not the only one who feels this way.

to be honest i think this topic deserves locking. 14 pages is just way to far!

spam each other via pm

well i know im not the only one who feels this way.

to be honest i think this topic deserves locking. 14 pages is just way to far!

spam each other via pm

Oh we do Andie..............He He............ :P

Just 15 more days to go ....................reading through the topic it has attracted quite a varied audience...................truely a bit of a "classic" thread ;)

I will lock it when appropriate.................

She will get her Birthday post on 1st Nov.................just like you do when its your birthday on April 30th ;)

Sorry you feel that way Andie.........................The thread was started as a "One - Off" as Molly is just a bit special with her sense of humour ;)

I will not be doing it for everyone....................sorry :)

I totally agree with you , Steve. :thumbsup: It is only a bit of fun, & I, for one, check it out every day. It is light hearted banter& will soon be over, so keep up the good work. :clap: As you said, no one is forced to read it.

lol thanks steve and bizarra.... its a laugh, harmless fun and i was watching a cartoon the other day where they had an un-party for someones birthday lol !!! :D

Is this thing still going?!?!? Crikey.

Happy un-birthday again!!! :P

No Worries!

Still alot of Happy Unbirthdays until mine! :(

Agree with you Andie, but I choose to ignore it now as it does my head in!

A twenty-something-year-old and a fifty-something-year-old IM'ing on here ( :help: ) isn't what TOC GD is all about IMHO. All a bit weird!!

exactly all you have to do is ignore it if ya dont like it. :thumbsup:

how can you ignore it when it's all i seem to come across on the forum and in chat recently.

i find it rather disturbing.

Waste of Bandwidth if you ask me, bandwidth I've contributed towards now ;)

/fuel :lol:

Suprise suprise :rolleyes: !

i know.... funny aint it :rolleyes:

Exactly .............................its funny.......................FUN.......................A BIT OF FUN..............which is welcomed by the intended recipient.

Rest assured that the reason I stated that I will lock it when appropriate is because I originated the thread with the full knowledge of Molly and have consulted her all along to see that she does not object.

If anyone cares to read anything more sinister into the thread then I put it to them that they have a warped mind and do not have a sense of humour...................TOC used to have a good reputation for this type of banter and I feel that it is sad that people cannot loosen up a bit.

As has been said many times, NOBODY IS FORCED TO READ THE THREAD..........................BUT OF COURSE YOU ALL DO BECAUSE YOU ARE COMMENTING ON IT. :rolleyes:

I put it to those that criticise that you need to lighten up a bit and not take life so seriously.................... ;) :lol:

I do not take my light hearted thread too seriously and neither does the recipient of my unbirthday greetings.

MAYBE THE CRITICS SHOULD DO THE SAME :)

Steve M.

Exactly .............................its funny.......................FUN.......................A BIT OF FUN..............which is welcomed by the intended recipient.

Rest assured that the reason I stated that I will lock it when appropriate is because I originated the thread with the full knowledge of Molly and have consulted her all along to see that she does not object.

If anyone cares to read anything more sinister into the thread then I put it to them that they have a warped mind and do not have a sense of humour...................TOC used to have a good reputation for this type of banter and I feel that it is sad that people cannot loosen up a bit.

As has been said many times, NOBODY IS FORCED TO READ THE THREAD..........................BUT OF COURSE YOU ALL DO BECAUSE YOU ARE COMMENTING ON IT. :rolleyes:

I put it to those that criticise that you need to lighten up a bit and not take life so seriously.................... ;) :lol:

I do not take my light hearted thread too seriously and neither does the recipient of my unbirthday greetings.

MAYBE THE CRITICS SHOULD DO THE SAME :)

Steve M.

No Steve, maybe you should re-think what we found funny. There are other mods on this forum too, not just yourself. Just because you created the thread doesn't mean to say the decision to lock it resides on your hand.

Yes I do have a sense of humor, as do the other members who find this thread unrequired. We had a classic bit of banter in chat tonight, difference was there Steve that everyone was part of it. Not just two members upping there post count, posting a happy unbirthday then posting a thanks.

I objected to Flexys persitant overuse of posting spam, so why should I bite my tongue for either you or molly?

Yes I am a critic, but I am a forum member who is freely allowed to post my opinion which is clearly felt by others too.

A VERY VERY SPECIAL Happy Un-Birthday Molly to you for today Thursday 16th October 2008 :hug:

And a very ordinary happy unbirthday to everyone else who sees this :P ;) :lol:

I am not sure why I look at this thread every day, but I do :rolleyes:

all I can say is "live and let live" :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links