Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Happy Un-Birthday

Red Yaris 54

Surely you are not suggesting however veiled that HKR is jealous of Molly for the attention she gets off Old man Red.
:lol: The best one yet, you guys crack me up!

RedYaris has usually deleted or moaned about any off topic stuff on his "I love Mollys thread", I wonder why he's let these little things go?

BTW Do any of you realise this is a Toyota Forum, how about the occassional Toyota reference ?(Try it.)

FYI I'm not the only one (& I don't mean flexy etc.. :P ) who's voiced opposition & concern over this thread.

And you can keep having a pop at me, because remember I like all the attention , & also seems flexy is still missed greatly as his name seems to be mentioned constantly. He must have been a special kinda guy. ;)

Anyway heres your little esteem booster Molly:

Happy Un-Birthday Molly

:lol:

If you are going to quote me please do not edit my post to bolster your weak arguments.

Thank you

:ban::baaa::giljotiini::spam:

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mollycorolla

• Red Yaris 54

• JappyBeast

• Bizarra

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HK Run.......................I feel that you are making this just a bit personal with your insults aimed directly at me.

Other members have also expressed their annoyance and disgust at your unpleasant comments on this thread.

Should you continue to change a light hearted, good natured, friendly thread into a personal attack on my character or Mollys self esteem, I will have no alternative but to delete your unpleasantness from the thread.

There is no room on these forums for your type of unpleasant postings whatever name you choose to post under.

I have exercised restraint so far on this particular thread where you are concerned, but my patience with your unpleasant posts is wearing just a little thin..............

instead of deleting his posts cant someone just delete him.... again?

oh and just to keep on topic... happy un-birthday

Surely you are not suggesting however veiled that HKR is jealous of Molly for the attention she gets off Old man Red

Happy Un-Birthday Molly

If you are going to quote me please do not edit my post to bolster your weak arguments.
Don't be so petty ! It didn't change the context in what I was quoting it for.

Someone changed my quote(s) dramatically the other day (Have a look) & I simply let it go,

Are you seriously complaining or is it another one of your hilarious jokes? WTF !

ooooo get you, Now who is a Mr Tense :(

What's wrong poppet, Did I strike a nerve ? :crybaby:

Just to pull this thread back onto topic ;)

A very Happy Un-Birthday Molly for today Wednesday 29th October 2008 :hug:

I hope you enjoy your breakfast in the morning....................It is always so much nicer when someone else cooks it ;)

it was so delicious mmm... thanks steve!!

its funny how people edit their posts aint it?? :rolleyes:

Surely you are not suggesting however veiled that HKR is jealous of Molly for the attention she gets off Old man Red

Happy Un-Birthday Molly

Someone changed my quote(s) dramatically the other day (Have a look) & I simply let it go,

Are you seriously complaining or is it another one of your hilarious jokes? WTF !

Loving it :P Keep up the good work!

Happy Un-Birthday Molly

Loving it :P Keep up the good work!

Agreed :thumbsup: We are nearly there. 3 days till the big day :clap: Happy Un-Birthday, Molly :D

A very Happy Un-Birthday Molly for today Thursday 30th October 2008 :hug::blush:

You will feel relaxed, refreshed and invigorated in the morning.................enjoy ;)

i surely will, mmm.... a cocoa and cinnamon massage!! :D thanks steve!!

Well Molly, the last in line of this years Happy Un-Birthdays has finally arrived.............

Lets hope that todays "Special" Un-Birthday exceeds all of your expectations. :toast:

My sincere thanks must go to you for accepting the past Un-Birthday wishes in the true spirit of humour and friendship in which they were meant.

There have been some who would see this thread as something much more sinister - To those, I say "YOU WERE WRONG" :)

To those that have offered support to this thread, I say "THANK YOU" :thumbsup:

To you Molly, I say "A VERY SPECIAL HAPPY UN-BIRTHDAY TO YOU, A VERY SPECIAL PERSON, FOR TODAY, FRIDAY 31ST OCTOBER 2008 - AND THANKS FOR BEING YOU - X X" :hug::blush::flowers::kisss::toot::yahoo:

thanks steve and everyone else whos posted the happy unbirthday posts!! they've managed to put a smile on my face anyway.... :D

and for those of you who got so uptight about it, loosen up guys.... ya only live once :P

Happy Unbirthday Mollycorolla :D

Have a good final one before the real one ;)

Once more with feeling :hug:

thanks you guys :blush:

So no plans to start a new Happy Un-Birthday thread on Sunday for a whole year then Steve? ;) :P :lol:

So no plans to start a new Happy Un-Birthday thread on Sunday for a whole year then Steve? ;) :P :lol:

Now thats a plan B)

Our little man shares the same day, he is the big 3

DSC00466.jpg

thanks!! no im not excited at all :(

raistlin ur little lad is gorgeous!!

and hou, no one could be worse than flexy..... :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links