Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Happy Un-Birthday

Red Yaris 54

oh yea i think once my birthday has passed, we should continue my unbirthdays til next year, what ye think???

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mollycorolla

• Red Yaris 54

• JappyBeast

• Bizarra

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds like a good idea to me Molly :yahoo:

Oh dear heavens above. This post really is pathetic.

Steve. I love it how, not only have you completely ignored my response above but you also waited til I said I was logged off for the night to post more mindless spam.

I really should stop responding to this and pushing it to the top again!! (cue use of this quote from Steve or Molly)

*sings* Molly and Steve up the tree-e, S-P-A-M-I-N-G!

Well, if you can't beat them, spam them! Happy un-birthday and un-christmas Andie!! :lol:

Funny thing is, that the members who have objected to the space used by this topic have caused enough space to be used by their posts & subsequent replies than would be taken up by a month of "Happy UnBirthdays" & subsequent acknowledgments. DUUH ! :lol:

Funny thing is, that the members who have objected to the space used by this topic have caused enough space to be used by their posts & subsequent replies than would be taken up by a month of "Happy UnBirthdays" & subsequent acknowledgments. DUUH ! :lol:

I've only used 3 lines max!

what a whole 2 pages compared to 14? your math skills are fantastic obviously.

what a whole 2 pages compared to 14? your math skills are fantastic obviously.

Exaggeration for effect :lol:

oh meant to say thanks 1bloke1dog1mr2!! :D

Oh dear heavens above. This post really is pathetic.

Steve. I love it how, not only have you completely ignored my response above but you also waited til I said I was logged off for the night to post more mindless spam.

I cannot help if you choose to go to bed before I do Andie :) ........................I only replied to some subsequent posts...................did you really expect a personal reply from me?.....................maybe you should have used the PM system.

I am just a little suprised that such an innocent thread has been blown out of all proportion.

NOBODY IS FORCED TO READ IT.................BUT MANY DO :P :lol:

I asked you a question. It's polite to answer when answer when spoken to.

Flexys attitude was the same regarding spam, just because you are a mod doesn't make you or Molly any different!!! Care to note I've been a member since 2006 and not even reached 1000 posts, yet within 4 months of spam Molly has got over double!

No I shouldn't use PM system. I wanted to discuss it in here. It is general discussion forum at the end of the day. Learn to discuss not blatently ignore another members thoughts and opinions!

All this talk of spam is going to attract the attention of the people's front of judea ;0

right ill shut up then :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!:

I asked you a question. It's polite to answer when answer when spoken to.

Flexys attitude was the same regarding spam, just because you are a mod doesn't make you or Molly any different!!! Care to note I've been a member since 2006 and not even reached 1000 posts, yet within 4 months of spam Molly has got over double!

No I shouldn't use PM system. I wanted to discuss it in here. It is general discussion forum at the end of the day. Learn to discuss not blatently ignore another members thoughts and opinions!

I was not ignoring you Andie.........just not really thinking that it was worth getting into a "heated" discussion over ;)

I think that you have got the wrong idea about this very light hearted thread...............

Why does it have to be a "heated" discussion? Can't you just respond to me in a civalised manner and we can discuss it like adults.

How can I get the wrong idea about blatent SPAM mainly between TWO users?! One posts, the other thanks, one posts, the other thanks.... and a few posts thrown in by some other members.

Your infactuation with Molly is blurring your vision.

You Steve, are supposed to be a Moderator.

scrap my last post!! ha ha ha this is great entertainment!!! :jerry: :jerry:

Why does it have to be a "heated" discussion? Can't you just respond to me in a civalised manner and we can discuss it like adults.

How can I get the wrong idea about blatent SPAM mainly between TWO users?! One posts, the other thanks, one posts, the other thanks.... and a few posts thrown in by some other members.

Your infactuation with Molly is blurring your vision.

You Steve, are supposed to be a Moderator.

Now Andie please keep it in context..............................It was, and I hope still is a light hearted thread with banter.

I am not infatuated..................but I do find that Molly has a wicked sense of humour that is sometimes so sadly lacking these days ;) .........As I said earlier, stick with it ........................or ignore it.............Your choice........

I have never drifted from context Steve. Repeating your same answer to me again and again is not exactly resolving the situation.

I do not like your attitude telling me to pick whether to stick with it, or ignore it. As I've said before, I'm voicing my opinion.

Since your a Mod, I would expect you to take my opinion, think on it, and then respond.

I have never drifted from context Steve. Repeating your same answer to me again and again is not exactly resolving the situation.

I do not like your attitude telling me to pick whether to stick with it, or ignore it. As I've said before, I'm voicing my opinion.

Since your a Mod, I would expect you to take my opinion, think on it, and then respond.

What would you like me to say Andie.......................I value your opinions on the forums and feel that you have contributed to many discussions in the past.

This discussion about the Unbirthday thread is just not worth getting heated up about...............The thread was started as a light hearted bit of banter.

In hindsite I am suprised how much debate it has caused.........................but it is ultimately your choice and that of every member if they choose to read the thread or ignore it.............It is not an attitude that I have.....just an opinion ;)

My point clearly just flew straight over your head there Steve.

My point being is the blatent SPAM!

Do it via PM, email etc!

Uh-oh!

A Camry owner?

Complaining about the mods with their first post????

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links