Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Happy Un-Birthday

Red Yaris 54

Happy Un-Birthday Molly for today Saturday 25th October 2008 :hug:

Maybe last night was a better night to celebrate!! :cheers: Hope the hangover is not too bad ;)

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mollycorolla

• Red Yaris 54

• JappyBeast

• Bizarra

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ha ha i hope so too :P thanks steve!

A very Happy Un-Birthday Molly for today Sunday 26th October 2008 :hug:

Don't you go hitting those study books too hard today ;)

A very Happy Un-Birthday Molly for today Monday 27th October 2008 :hug::blush:

Is there something special happening at the end of the week?? :P :closedeyes:

emmm.... im not too sure! i dont think so, eh halloween maybe??? :P thanks steve!!!

HKR It would seem that only you think that Molly is being groomed hence she is defending Steve at every turn. (Molly knows better to think she is being groomed).

Plus I am sure Molly's self esteem is just fine...it's just you that thinks otherwise but I am sure she thanks you for your genuine concern.

I hopefully answered all your queries and haven't insulted you.

thanks asha!! :thumbsup:

HK Run, i am not being "groomed" ! lol.... a few simple friendly words and you see it as being groomed???

in this crazy world, where people can be so nasty to each other, and when people are actually nice, others complain???? i find that a little sad to be honest. im not saying this to you personally HKRun but i think people have serious issues when they complain about friendliness, which i find there is a severe lack of in the world we live in.

A very Happy Un-Birthday Molly for today Tuesday 28th October 2008 :hug:

I am glad that you can recognise my genuine friendship.....................unlike some :rolleyes:

Enjoy today :yahoo:

HKR It would seem that only you think that Molly is being groomed hence she is defending Steve at every turn. (Molly knows better to think she is being groomed).

Plus I am sure Molly's self esteem is just fine...it's just you that thinks otherwise but I am sure she thanks you for your genuine concern.

HK Run, i am not being "groomed" ! lol.... a few simple friendly words and you see it as being groomed???

in this crazy world, where people can be so nasty to each other, and when people are actually nice, others complain???? i find that a little sad to be honest. im not saying this to you personally HKRun but i think people have serious issues when they complain about friendliness, which i find there is a severe lack of in the world we live in.

Bravo ladies, There is too much ill feeling in this day and age and we need more of this, Keep up the good work ;)

HKR How is your Russian......... почему не делают Вы отвязываетесь

Happy Un-Birthday and all that... :rolleyes:

A genuine query :

Why do you enjoy being groomed by an old man,

(Plus you seem to defend him at every turn !)

Is you self esteem really that low ?

It is at least :spam: my !

This is a genuine query,not to be taken as an insult ! :(

I reckon no one is being groomed here, but someone is being stalked !

There are no rules that I am aware of that you have to like, have an interest in or even approve of any particular thread on a forum, but you do seem to be following Red Yaris around in a rather disturbing way, judging and monitoring :unsure:

Live and Let Live. FFS!

And in general terms and not this thread specifically, why not let people enjoy themselves in whatever way they see fit (as long as it's legal, doesn't harm others and doesn't scare the horses :D )

I reckon no one is being groomed here, but someone is being stalked !

There are no rules that I am aware of that you have to like, have an interest in or even approve of any particular thread on a forum, but you do seem to be following Red Yaris around in a rather disturbing way, judging and monitoring :unsure:

Live and Let Live. FFS!

And in general terms and not this thread specifically, why not let people enjoy themselves in whatever way they see fit (as long as it's legal, doesn't harm others and doesn't scare the horses :D )

Surely you are not suggesting however veiled that HKR is jealous of Molly for the attention she gets off Red :D :D :D

Surely you are not suggesting however veiled that HKR is jealous of Molly for the attention she gets off Red :D :D :D

Moi? :rolleyes:

ha ha ha lol maybe hkrun wants to be "groomed"???

ha ha ha lol maybe hkrun wants to be "groomed"???

I'm sure another of his personalities will help him out there! :lol:

ha ha ha flexy "grooms" hkrun.... ahh sure whatever you're into i suppose!!!

Purrrrlease

The images that come to mind :wacko:

Purrrrlease

The images that come to mind :wacko:

i agree :sick:

:bag::sick:

Oh hell Yeah Flexy was indeed a "special" guy who funnily enough, like you is/was an attention whore with no life of his own.

And I am sure he is missed by someone, some where, on some planet that he frequents.

And as for their being little or no Toyota reference in this thread....there is a reason for this.

Do you have any more thoughts about Molly being groomed? Would you like to discuss them here.

TOC is here to listen to you should you feel the need to talk.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links