Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Toyota Do You Drive?

kimi

What Do You Drive?  

368 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You Drive?

• Aygo
    • Yaris
    • Corolla
    • Auris
    • Avensis
    • MR2/S
    • Celica
    • Supra
    • Soarer
    • Sera
    • Starlet / Glanza
    • HiLux
    • Land Cruiser
    • Rav 4
    • Paseo
    • Estima / Previa / Hiace
    • Prius
    • Other Toyota
    • Other Manufacturer
    • Camry

Sounds fair to me! But I used my vote lol

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bothwell_buyer

• Hoovie

• Bizarra

• Norfolk n Chance

I notice that the Prius and Supra owners are somewhat shy :huh:

Can any of the mods click onto the Prius, my wife is an owner :unsure: At least then that model will show up as being purchased :rolleyes:

EDIT.... I can see the Prius now has a score of 1 :D Thank you to whichever mod did this :thumbsup:

I notice that the Prius and Supra owners are somewhat shy :huh:

Can any of the mods click onto the Prius, my wife is an owner :unsure: At least then that model will show up as being purchased :rolleyes:

EDIT.... I can see the Prius now has a score of 1 :D Thank you to whichever mod did this :thumbsup:

yea cannae beat the Rav 4s eh :D :D

I'm beginning to doubt that anybody actually has a Rav4.

Of all the local and national meets that TOC attends i've never seen one on our stand! :P

Of all the local and national meets that TOC attends i've never seen one on our stand! :P

But would you "lift fans" want us there anyway ? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

But would you "lift fans" want us there anyway ? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Of course we would! :group-cuddles:

:lol:

funny one - at the meeting in warrington in Spring, all that was there was RAV4s :wacko:

It's because the shows always conflict with the school run - only logical explination :P

I was at JAE this year and was one of the rare 4x4 cars there and the only one on the TOC stand :(

It's because the shows always conflict with the school run - only logical explination :P

Naaa, try this explaination, they can't get near the stand for all the posers with their soft tops down while

standing around exchanging info on shampoo and GHD hair straighteners. TOUCHE :thumbsup:

Naaa, try this explaination, they can't get near the stand for all the posers with their soft tops down while

standing around exchanging info on shampoo and GHD hair straighteners. TOUCHE :thumbsup:

KUDOS! - It's always LoReal mind, "Because I am worth it" *said in French accent while tossing back a long mane of hair* :lol:

Spose it could be worse though, I could be driving an MX5 :D

KUDOS! - It's always LoReal mind, "Because I am worth it" *said in French accent while tossing back a long mane of hair* :lol:

Or anything french and convertible :lol::thumbsup:

4x4's are welcome at the up-coming Rolling Road day you know.. ;)

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmmm

To paraphrase George Orwell in Animal Farm ..... "Four WD Good, Two WD Bad" :P :lol: :D

How about high mpg low VED good, ----- low mpg high VED bad.

It seems that about 99.7% of those with 4 wheel drive get no real value from it and pay a hefty fuel penalty for the pleasure.

Still it's a free world and it's your money to spend.

Hmmmm

To paraphrase George Orwell in Animal Farm ..... "Four WD Good, Two WD Bad" :P :lol: :D

How about high mpg low VED good, ----- low mpg high VED bad.

It seems that about 99.7% of those with 4 wheel drive get no real value from it and pay a hefty fuel penalty for the pleasure.

Still it's a free world and it's your money to spend.

interesting statistic can you name them??

I have 3 4-wheel drive vehicles and all get used in 4 wheel drive format for off road work and/or for sprint races. Does that make me the 0.3% ? :)

Must admit I did take a front wheel drive motor onto grass and it took a rugby team to pull the thing out the mud. The Punto we have is front wheel drive as well and it costs a fortune in new clutches cos its fitted with a tiny clutch plate - or is that where the savings come in manufacture?? It certainly makes up for the extra petrol in the jeeps!!

I have a bB and an mr2 aw11, I have voted other toyota because the mr is off the road at the mo and it's p'ing me right off.

bB to win :D

lol my sisters bf drives one!!! always taking the mick outta him for it :P

and since when did the rav4s take over !!!!!

RAV4's are the Kings of the Road, Baby .... Kings of the Road :driving:

Road? You mean you don't go off-road??

Why buy a 4x4 then? :lol:

It is neck & neck @ the moment , between the Ravs & Rollas :thumbsup:

Yaaaaaaayyyyyy :thumbsup::toot: Just checked again, a few hours later, & we (Rollas :wub: ) are in the lead by 2 :yahoo::toast:

Ok.... what's going on :help:

Think we RAV boys need to get on another recruitment drive :boxing:

Yes the RAV boys need a recruiment drive :yes:....

I remember that when I was at JAE this year us Land Cruiser boys out numbered you lot ;) .... we beat you 1 - 0 .... :clap::toast::yahoo:

Ok.... what's going on :help:

Think we RAV boys need to get on another recruitment drive :boxing:

Yes the RAV boys need a recruiment drive :yes:....

I remember that when I was at JAE this year us Land Cruiser boys out numbered you lot ;) .... we beat you 1 - 0 .... :clap::toast::yahoo:

:lol2:

I've said it before, these Rav owners don't actually exist!! :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links