Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Brilliant Concept

Lynx08

As a Prius T4 owner, of just six weeks, I must congratulate Toyota for producing a superb vehicle which is quiet, economical and a pleasure to drive. Being a longstanding Honda

owner I obviously tested their Hybrid too but the fact that my mobility scooter wouldn't go in the boot and the car couldn't be made to run on the Battery alone

made it a non-starter for my needs.

My decision to go Toyota has been fully justified. The roomy interior, adaptable loading space, stylish looks and well laid out controls and dashboard displays make it one of the best cars I have owned throughout many years of driving :thumbsup:

I requested front window air deflectors to be fitted but was informed that these were no longer available. I obtained some from Climair and they work well (I missed the fresh air from the sunroof in the CRV).

Apart from this the car has everything I need and I will definitely recommend it to any doubters who believe the rubbish put out by the TV motoring "journalists". I am doing a 57 mpg average at the moment (1 long journey and umpteen short ones). I am sure this will improve as my ownership lengthens.

Happy Motoring

Lynx08

thanks for the info, I think there are several places you can get the wind deflectors from, can you get rear ones from 'Climair' as well? Do they have a website?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links