Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yellow Headlights

Krayon_Yaris_sr

Hey all. When i bought my yaris in december i knew there was something not quite right about it. everyone elses cars still looked alot nicer than mine. i then figured out when i parked next to another yaris that my headlights are very very yellow! is there any way to fix this. iv been looking around to buy another set but cant find any at the car breakers. was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere that does the set cheap.

krayon

p.s ill attach a picture when i get home to let you see.

Is your car an import?

[as thats what imported cars headlights are usually like]

T-cut & handglaze them, if you cant get handglaze as its a bodyshop product,use Stratch X instead.

try a small area first though to make sure it works for you.

The headlights on my s15 were like it & i did the above and they are like new now,

the lights on my DC5 are not as bad as the s15 but i have still done them.

my lights were a bit on the yellow side, i used Plast-X which cleared it up a bit, but think im gona hit the wet and dry method!

Hey all. When i bought my yaris in december i knew there was something not quite right about it. everyone elses cars still looked alot nicer than mine. i then figured out when i parked next to another yaris that my headlights are very very yellow! is there any way to fix this. iv been looking around to buy another set but cant find any at the car breakers. was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere that does the set cheap.

krayon

p.s ill attach a picture when i get home to let you see.

are you talking about the headlight casing or the bulb being yellow

its all good having the headlights yellow if your goin for the jdm look.. :thumbsup:

if its jst the head light just clean it i suppose

if its the bulbs just change them for hids or xenons

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links