Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help Needed!

ivank1703

Hi to all! I am from Serbia and I have a "little" problem. I have a CTS and I went to a local toyota dealer because I wanted to buy a rear lip like it has on compressor model. There, they have a stupid program which asks for a chasis number of the car in order to have a part number. I saw in some topic the other day some part number, but that number means nothing in my toyota dealer centar. So, if there is someone who can just send me his chasis number so I can order the right part in toyota dealer centar. Thanks...

Hi to all! I am from Serbia and I have a "little" problem. I have a CTS and I went to a local toyota dealer because I wanted to buy a rear lip like it has on compressor model. There, they have a stupid program which asks for a chasis number of the car in order to have a part number. I saw in some topic the other day some part number, but that number means nothing in my toyota dealer centar. So, if there is someone who can just send me his chasis number so I can order the right part in toyota dealer centar. Thanks...

Give them your own chassis number, it's stamped on the car under the bonnet. If it doesn't have a chassis number, start worrying.

You don't need a chassis number to order parts.

If your dealer is having no luck with the TTE part number then they should be contacting TTE!

You don't need a chassis number to order parts.

Apparently (here in N.Ireland anyway), ya do need a chassis number to order parts, Norfolk n Chance. I phoned the main Toyota dealer to get a quote for an exhaust system and they said they needed a chassis number, seemingly that tells them where the car was made/assembled as there might be minor differences. Beats me I'm afraid, but who am I to argue? :g:

But surely if you know the part no you want then they shouldn't need a chassis number???

A chassis number is useful if you don't know the part no!!

:wacko:

But surely if you know the part no you want then they shouldn't need a chassis number???

:wacko:

My thoughts exactly, Norfolk n Chance, and I said that to the sales guy, but he insisted they needed the chassis number. My Rover 75 was the same, needed the chassis number everytime I phoned the Rover dealer. Crazy, eh!!??

I have my chassis no, but it is the number for corolla TS and the program opens my car which does not have a rear lip like it has on corolla ts compressor. with my number I can only order bumper for TS. Also, my toyota dealer is unable to order part with tte number. That is why I need chassis no from some compressor!

my toyota dealer is unable to order part with tte number. That is why I need chassis no from some compressor!

I'd try a different dealer, the TTE number should be sufficient. Try emailing them for confirmation.

Unfortunately due to the world being full of scammers there will be very few people that will provide a chassis number.

Any Toyota dealer should be able to use TTE part numbers.

Unfortunately I live in a country where they cant order anything from "tte" catalog. It will be enough if someone would find out with a his local toyota dealer the right part no by "toyota" not by tte.

Unfortunately our dealers use the TTE part no as it is a TTE part not a Toyota part.

I would email TTE and ask for help, it looks like they're your best bet.

sales.order2@toyota-f1.com

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links